Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Message to my association teammates (We ate all the pies!)

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Winning trophies
    Posts
    338

    Message to my association teammates (We ate all the pies!)

    Hi guys.
    I have been unable to login but please don't delete me! Good luck for association games hopefully I will get my account back asap!
    Easy as pi

    Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

  2. #2
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Lol if Roger would still be there, he would have kicked you out until now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Lol if Roger would still be there, he would have kicked you out until now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I'm actually back with the gang. Page got your message mate hopefully see you back soon. Don't worry will pass on your message to captain Tom

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Lol I'm actually back with the old gang. Page don't worry mate I'll pass on message to cap Tom. Hope you get back on soon

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest

    Message to my association teammates (We ate all the pies!)

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Lol I'm actually back with the old gang. Page don't worry mate I'll pass on message to cap Tom. Hope you get back on soon

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Who has quitted?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-27-2017 at 04:29 PM.

  6. #6
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Who has quieted?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jude taking a well earned break

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    39
    Hey Page. Hope you get your FB account working. Not sure if this will help, but try this...

    There are two ways to login to TE with FB account - through an app on your phone and through your web browser.

    Kill the fb app on your phone then login to http://facebook.com.

    Or

    Logout of facebook.com, next login to facebook via your phone app.

    Hope one works so you can get back in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Winning trophies
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqltom View Post
    Hey Page. Hope you get your FB account working. Not sure if this will help, but try this...

    There are two ways to login to TE with FB account - through an app on your phone and through your web browser.

    Kill the fb app on your phone then login to http://facebook.com.

    Or

    Logout of facebook.com, next login to facebook via your phone app.

    Hope one works so you can get back in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks guys. I am using a pc. I have recieved a message from facebook saying I can reactivate my account but every time I try it tells me I cannot login. I will try again later. Thanks for your replies. Hopefully I will be back soon!
    Easy as pi

    Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

  9. #9
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Jude taking a well earned break

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Was Jude that the guy from Philippines? If so his team was great too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Was Jude that the guy from Philippines? If so his team was great too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He sure was. We've had a great association and still do. Lots of fun :-)

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast