Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By CJ91
  • 1 Post By The_Savage_1
  • 1 Post By Pangihutan Manik
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Change formation 1 minute before K/O

Change formation 1 minute before K/O

Title says it all really. I was just up against 3rd place (and I’m 1st) so really wanted to get a points gap.

15 mins before kick off. I get a notification saying match stats soon and to prepare your squad. I looked at his formation and changed it to a suitable one to play against him.

I log out, and log back in with about 7 mins before k/o. He’s changed it again, and so I change it to a different one. Quickly to a 4222 because it would counter him. I tried to do a little quick change before kick off, but there wasn’t enough time left to change a certain player. Well, if he’s only just seen me save my formation, there’s no way he could change formation or swap players because there was literally 4 seconds after I saved formation and to try swapping that player. I must have done it with seconds remaining. So I looked back at his squad to see if he did a quick change. Nothing. Even looked back twice to try and work out what his tactics could be. Sorted, I know I was going to be ahead with the formation he had put out.... or so that’s what I thought....

1 minute before kick off, his formation has changed completely. Different players swapped round too. It was at that moment, I knew I was going to get beaten. He had changed to a narrow 41212 to get past my 4222 (which, beats this formation every time - well, in my experience)

By the second I had saved the formation, there was no way he had the time to quickly check and swap his team round, even if he looked at it the exact second I saved it. I’d even looked at his squad twice more before kick off, but nothing had changed.

Anyway, I ended up losing the match 2-1.

I was just curious if there was a way to bypass the 5 minute lock on changing your formation before kick off? If not, this guy has figured out a way to do it. Sneaky Ukrainian player.

Sorry for the long story. I’m still top of the league though. Not salty about the situation. Just really confused as to HOW he did it.
    khris and Stefanakis like this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

I think that you can change the formation till 3 minutes before the match, not 5, but need to confirm.

Yes I believe 3 minutes is the deadline.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    No. 3 minutes still can change formation. 2 minutes is when you entering the game, so can not change anything. I usually do this, but i don't know if new update change that.
    khris likes this.

Maybe your screen was slow with updating his formation, as there's no way he could've changed anything so late.

I confirm that the deadline is 3 minutes before the match starting.
    Last edited by khris; 10-28-2017 at 07:53 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Well even if it was 3 minutes before K/O, nothing had changed, it still doesn’t change the fact that his formation changed 1 minute before K/O his other changes before K/O showed straight away.

I was on full WiFi signal strength too, so my game didn’t dip in connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It is 3 min but many times our clock it's not synchronize with the game's clock.
    If you have a good, active and tricky oppo, set 4D +1DMC in your defense and sleep easy
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    It should be a synchronization issue, sometimes happens me too. But I would suggest you also set your team and complete the preparations before 15 minutes remaining cause I believe if you do that later sometimes it doesn't detect your changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think that you can change the formation till 3 minutes before the match, not 5, but need to confirm.
    3 minutes is right