Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Buy or sell? End or beginning of season?

Buy or sell? End or beginning of season?

with token buyers it don't matter so we will focus on the poor and the lazy, the middle class and the hard working farmers. More opinions and advices posted would help us non-cheaters.

sell - definitely beginning of season and get extra cash. Some experienced advice selling at the end of season? Why?

Buy - day 7-21 as early too expensive, late lose value. However I grabbed 1 back up goalie close to 6* aged 24 with 1 token and 18yo, dual positions, close to 6* for 15 tokens(ouch), he's fast trainer though, I won't be power training but he accumulates mega points with matches and regular training.

What are your buying/selling tactics?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Since is my first season, I can't say much about tactics, I thought to sell part of my players that I'm sure I wont play with next season and try to find a better replacement for the new season but I don't wanna hurry up for that and I'm just waiting for good chances to get a player without spending too many tokens since I'm not a token buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Baboozi View Post
    Since is my first season, I can't say much about tactics, I thought to sell part of my players that I'm sure I wont play with next season and try to find a better replacement for the new season but I don't wanna hurry up for that and I'm just waiting for good chances to get a player without spending too many tokens since I'm not a token buyer
    4 weeks/season, avoide buying week 1 and 4.

My strategy is as following:

1) Sell all players that dont reach scout lvl at the end of the season (just leave 2 or 3x 5* as subs).
    2) Reinforce the squad with new 5* players and 2 or 3 scouts from the scout list.

Also, this season I will be able to get players from the negotiations
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    My strategy is as following:

1) Sell all players that dont reach scout lvl at the end of the season (just leave 2 or 3x 5* as subs).
    2) Reinforce the squad with new 5* players and 2 or 3 scouts from the scout list.

Also, this season I will be able to get players from the negotiations
    So sell now? When you going to buy? What type of team are you? Be specific

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    So sell now? When you going to buy? What type of team are you? Be specific
    I´m a light T-buyer (have around 493T on my account), so buying/selling isn´t a big concern.
    I already sold mostly of my players during this week, but I´m gonna try to buy 2 or 3 players tomorrow morning after the daily maintenance.

Here is my current squad.
    Buy or sell? End or beginning of season?-tim.jpg
    fmldotcom likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Edit*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buy or sell? End or beginning of season?-tim.jpg  
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Light & 493T ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildinho View Post
    Light & 493T ?
    Yeah

I bought around 500T and gained around 150 - 200T from surverys, videos etc since I started to play this game. Also, I dont spend any T on PT (Power training or the personal trainer) like others. I try to save as much as possible from surverys, videos etc until I reach lvl 5 or 6.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I´m a light T-buyer (have around 493T on my account), so buying/selling isn´t a big concern.
    I already sold mostly of my players during this week, but I´m gonna try to buy 2 or 3 players tomorrow morning after the daily maintenance.

Here is my current squad.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TIM.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	4650
    seriously? you really play with 3DC with no DMC? this idea really scare me
    Ljepoje and kullehh like this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast