Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Recommendations: How Often

i only ever buy a recommended player 1st week of the season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have had success manipulating my formations to influence the recommended player before so that is why I'm very curious. I think you can affect the position and I will try this new technique. My technique was, for example, if you want a DMC then pick a 3DMC formation before daily reset (even if players out of position). I always have at least 3 GK too.

I just got my recommended player today actually and it was in the position that is my weakest quality in first eleven (with no stronger players in same position on bench or reserves)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    I just got my recommended player today actually and it was in the position that is my weakest quality in first eleven (with no stronger players in same position on bench or reserves)
    Nice this proves that it is possible to manipulate the recommendations.

Pro
    You just need to have a weak link in your starting Xi with no alternative on the bench and you need to avoid changing formation as much as possible

Dreamer
    I think there is something more to it than just the weakest position.
    I usually play a fixed 11 and dont change much.
    My entire starting 11 is 7*+, except my ST.
    But for the past 2 weeks and today, I have been getting a DMC as my recommended player.
    My starting DMC is the 4th weakest player in my squad.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I think there is something more to it than just the weakest position.
    I usually play a fixed 11 and dont change much.
    My entire starting 11 is 7*+, except my ST.
    But for the past 2 weeks and today, I have been getting a DMC as my recommended player.
    My starting DMC is the 4th weakest player in my squad.
    The difference in quality of your weakest link and the rest of your squad has to be significantly high for it to be guaranteed that you get a player in that position that's why I usually buy a four star player from auctions and play him in the position where I want recommended. My starting 11 currently has 4 8star players,3 7star players, 2 6star players above 110% and my 2 central defenders at 102% each.
    I've gotten only DC recommendation all season
    gamer5289 likes this.

Dreamer
    I think the system will look for quality first and then the quantity.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    The difference in quality of your weakest link and the rest of your squad has to be significantly high for it to be guaranteed that you get a player in that position that's why I usually buy a four star player from auctions and play him in the position where I want recommended. My starting 11 currently has 4 8star players,3 7star players, 2 6star players above 110% and my 2 central defenders at 102% each.
    I've gotten only DC recommendation all season
    That might be why then
    DMC is at 122 and ST at 116.
    Not much difference.

Again I got my recommended player in the weakest position of my starting eleven with no stronger player in same position on bench/reserves. This time it was a different position than last time as the weakest player in my starting eleven changed. I hope this continues next season as I really need this position badly.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast