Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Recommendations: How Often

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    At the beginning of each season I lookout for a position in my squad where I would like to have a recommended player then I would buy a 4 star player from auctions and put him there thus ensuring that that is the weakest link in my squad. the system will recommend a player in that position it works all the time the only thing I can't control is the age and special ability of the recommended players. If I don't get a suitable special ability I simply wait until the next week the system will recommend a player in that same position.
    Is it weakest player in starting eleven or whole squad?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Is it weakest player in starting eleven or whole squad?
    The starting eleven, but you have to make sure u play this low quality player in the position where you want a recommended and also make sure you don't have a better player in that position on your bench

The starting eleven, but you have to make sure u play this low quality player in the position where you want a recommended and also make sure you don't have a better player in that position on your bench
    Thanks. If I have a stronger player in same position, is in reserves OK?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Thanks. If I have a stronger player in same position, is in reserves OK?
    No it won't work if you have a stronger player in reserve and you need to play your weak player in that position in live matches. If I want an aml for instance playing a narrow formation won't help unless I get lucky and get a double position player that has aml as his second position. E.g st/aml. To be sure of getting aml I have to play a wide formation like 451v

No it won't work if you have a stronger player in reserve and you need to play your weak player in that position in live matches. If I want an aml for instance playing a narrow formation won't help unless I get lucky and get a double position player that has aml as his second position. E.g st/aml. To be sure of getting aml I have to play a wide formation like 451v

What a load of rubbish lol
    From when this started nearly 2 years ago it has been totally random or stuck on goal keepers.
    Ive played 451v for over 2 years and where are all my aml amr recommendations...?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    From when this started nearly 2 years ago it has been totally random or stuck on goal keepers.
    Ive played 451v for over 2 years and where are all my aml amr recommendations...?
    Call it rubbish or not that's not my problem I'm still able to manipulate the system and get the players I want and it has helped my team a lot. I've gotten only central defenders as recommendations this season because my 2 DC are 102% each while the rest of the squad is high 6 star, a few 7star and four 8star players. Coincidence? I think not

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by imjusthjoshinya View Post
    How often does the recommendation occur... there's 10 days left in the season.. So an investment for this 79 token ST would be a gamble and would benefit me greatly this season..

But the player will drop to 6* in 11 days and will be 22..

Should I wait until the next recommendations (beginning days of the season) or go ahead and get this player and put my rests towards training.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    21yo forget it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Agree, even after the fix it's completely random, it's like cards and injuries, one season comes one season disappears. This season I'm getting all positions except GK, while last season I only got once except GK lol.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Agree, even after the fix it's completely random, it's like cards and injuries, one season comes one season disappears. This season I'm getting all positions except GK, while last season I only got once except GK lol.
    Try to manipulate it you would be surprised to see that it's not as random as u think

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Try to manipulate it you would be surprised to see that it's not as random as u think
    Sorry mate, when I had a player below 110% in first eleven was probably first level, and yes even when I had one 113% DL-DC who was the weaker in first eleven I was still getting either ST-AM or GK. But as I will manipulate the draw next season, we'll see. Anyway I do not believe it either way, totally depends on luck.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast