Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Why is Nordeus stealing from players?

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Why on earth are you upset with this cap ? I've got five 8 * players and the highest skill of the buch is 250%. I think 340 is way enough even for 9-stars !
    Then you don't know how to train your players lol..340% it's way too low because for real managers that knows how to power train their players, they know that 340% on some of the skill can be done very easy..I have my star player with 4 skills over 340% but under 500% so now what? How can I train my superstar without adding skills to those that are maxed already? Why did I've wasted my greens for something that now it's not longer working?? This is simply cheating and screwing managers...Imagine you play at bets and there is no maximum cap on winnings, BUT after you win the company tells you we can only pay you a certain amount from your winnings...How would that bs be fair ??? So everyone if you aren't skilled managers then stop with the bs
    CSGFC likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Dreamer
    I have never used that system and still able to win trophies.... dont understand why would you do that ? If you are not win casual way, do not play it lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Then you don't know how to train your players lol..340% it's way too low because for real managers that knows how to power train their players, they know that 340% on some of the skill can be done very easy..I have my star player with 4 skills over 340% but under 500% so now what? How can I train my superstar without adding skills to those that are maxed already? Why did I've wasted my greens for something that now it's not longer working?? This is simply cheating and screwing managers...Imagine you play at bets and there is no maximum cap on winnings, BUT after you win the company tells you we can only pay you a certain amount from your winnings...How would that bs be fair ??? So everyone if you aren't skilled managers then stop with the bs
    If you read carefully what people write before shouting out your "science" to the world, you'll see that I mentioned 8 star players. I mean, even if do not know how to train them, they have 8 bloody stars and it was 9 last season. So, what I wanted to point out is: you may have legendary players and still keep all their skills way below 340%.
    So, you wasted your greens, not me. And I am the one who does not know how to play Enjoy, "real" manager!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 11-03-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

If you read carefully what people write before shouting out your "science" to the world, you'll see that I mentioned 8 star players. I mean, even if do not know how to train them, they have 8 bloody stars and it was 9 last season. So, what I wanted to point out is: you may have legendary players and still keep all their skills way below 340%.
    So, you wasted your greens, not me. And I am the one who does not know how to play Enjoy, "real" manager!
    You're missing the point man LOL...My superstar isn't a mutant as I've seen around, it's simply trained to have the most essential skills of important skills from my point of view and that's why I had a Legend before scoring over 1200goals and that's what I intend with my current superstar That cap it's simply too low because the real managers yeah trained their players like I did as that's how it's done and you can't change as a company things half way just cause you can as it
    's not fair for the managers who already did it ) Plus there's no way to train my superstar now without adding skill points to those already over the small cap of 340
    CSGFC likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    Sounds like next update will avoid adding skill points beyond 340

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah but I wonder where will those points go? If they wont go to finishing, creativity, crossing, passing...Where would they go?? Up in the sky? Or redirected to other skills? LOL

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    They make the game, they make the rules, take your exploiting trash elsewhere
    Why trash? As long as you spend the greens legally, where is the problem?
    CSGFC likes this.

Dreamer
    Why on earth are you upset with this cap ? I've got five 8 * players and the highest skill of the buch is 250%. I think 340 is way enough even for 9-stars !
    My best player ever is now 27 and he is an Academy player, I got him since 18. This season is near 340% in some stats, why cap him to 340%??? Am I cheating too?

Alessio Fitch likes this.

When some of these foxes can't reach the grapes they are too sour...LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGFC View Post
    It’s is free to play but I bought thousands of token for training and they are not free
    hmm, this is something I would like to see (as never seen that before - in this forum).
    A manager who bought some many tokens, posting the relative receipts of buying .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast