Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Why is Nordeus stealing from players?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hmm, this is something I would like to see (as never seen that before - in this forum).
    A manager who bought some many tokens, posting the relative receipts of buying .
    Come on. I am always doing this lol

Hey Niko,

I won’t post my Apple receipt here in this forum, but if you want to double down on your word, I can search my record and pm that to you at a cost since you are calling me out
    Not every manager is a thrifty one. Some actually pays to win. That is how Nordeus make their profit. I am sad as they don’t honor and protect client’s investment

Mirroka: Is there a law that make all managers train " the casual way"? Diversity is what make a game great. And you, you only win because you are in a sorry league. Had you face some real players, you would have said other wise.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    If you read carefully what people write before shouting out your "science" to the world, you'll see that I mentioned 8 star players. I mean, even if do not know how to train them, they have 8 bloody stars and it was 9 last season. So, what I wanted to point out is: you may have legendary players and still keep all their skills way below 340%.
    So, you wasted your greens, not me. And I am the one who does not know how to play Enjoy, "real" manager!
    I hope you know by now that not all attributes have a same weight in a match so a team like Alessio's will be stronger if he face players with same Q rating.
    But facing manager like you is fun for association match Keep up with the good work

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CSGFC View Post
    Hey Niko,

I won’t post my Apple receipt here in this forum, but if you want to double down on your word, I can search my record and pm that to you at a cost since you are calling me out
    Not every manager is a thrifty one. Some actually pays to win. That is how Nordeus make their profit. I am sad as they don’t honor and protect client’s investment
    - There is a free windows program (paint) for editing pics, so here's mine before few years
    Why is Nordeus stealing from players?-token-buy.jpg

I 'm not saying this in ironic way, it's just that never saw a "heavy" token buyer (with proves) in the forum.

- I think this action was to protect T11 customers (buyers or not).

- Also , the calculation with the limit of 340%, doesn't reduce the total quality of the player - which is more important I think, than the individual skills
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - There is a free windows program (paint) for editing pics, so here's mine before few years
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	token buy.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	89762

I 'm not saying this in ironic way, it's just that never saw a "heavy" token buyer (with proves) in the forum.

- I think this action was to protect T11 customers (buyers or not).

- Also , the calculation with the limit of 340%, doesn't reduce the total quality of the player - which is more important I think, than the individual skills
    I will prove that only for you somehow. How many tokens should I bought in a month? and I will use Google Play.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-04-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123