Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Why is Nordeus stealing from players?

Why is Nordeus stealing from players?

I am mad about the 340 cap on the training attributes
    There is no cap on these training attributes originally as any one can invest greens and train any skill they like to however high they want.
    Those guys that train physically, strange as they are, violated no rule and after losing to them I started investing to train that way too
    But now Nordeus places a 340 cap without compensating thousands of greens I bought, saved and train for my players over seasons
    Is that fair? Or is it stealing? Or is it even legal from a game maker standpoint ?
    Last edited by CSGFC; 11-02-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    Talk2Stanley likes this.

They make the game, they make the rules, take your exploiting trash elsewhere
    brunoctc1983 and Temidayo_ like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    They make the game, they make the rules, take your exploiting trash elsewhere
    LOL I was also training a mutant but like you said it's their rules and afterall the game is free to play

They made the game and they changed the rule however they like when people like you made the whinning Hoofdaddy.
    Exploiting if only I can do that but is is opened to anyone and it is within the boundary the game allowed.
    You sound like a sore loser, I guess you did got beat quite often by physical train teams

It’s is free to play but I bought thousands of token for training and they are not free

Having extremely high attributes decide player performance is extremely unrealistic and creating players that are hyper unbalanced in a few attributes goes against the nature of a soccer sim. Find another way to game the system.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

i dont even know what they have changed? can someone explain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand that but as competitive player, I will always strive to win within the rule of the game
    From the business standpoint it is bad for Nordeus because paying players like me will much more hesitate to buy resource to train players only for them to change the rules when they like and take away the advantage that I paid to get.
    The game is a business and for me it is not a fair or good business decision
    And you all don’t think it is misleading for Nordeus not to cap the ceiling of the training letting people wasting their resource but not counting that in the game. I have other technical attribute in some players that will surpass 340 soon and it will go for naught

You can train any skill however high you want but in the game it only goes up to 340
    There is no official words from Nordeus but it is how it work
    The sad thing is it is not official and guys not watching the board may train their FK to 500 and wasting their resource
    Players already went over 340 is now handycapped to 340 so your actual star rating is lower
    And all this without official announcement, all done behind our backs to sastify the free riding whiners

Famous
    Why on earth are you upset with this cap ? I've got five 8 * players and the highest skill of the buch is 250%. I think 340 is way enough even for 9-stars !
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast