Thread: Board of players highest values and wages per level

Dreamer

Board of players highest values and wages per level

Hello forum.
    Could anyone give me the board with the highest value/wage of a player per level?
    Thank you.

i think there is no maximum limit of player value because the player skill can grow unlimitely,

for an example, 18 yr old superstar player of level 40 might be got higher value than 21 yr old star player of level 41.
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-03-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Volos View Post
    Hello forum.
    Could anyone give me the board with the highest value/wage of a player per level?
    Thank you.
    I'd like to see this also. I am level 18 and players seem to hit max value of 105m. So to see wage levels would help spot fast trainers perhaps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I'd like to see this also. I am level 18 and players seem to hit max value of 105m. So to see wage levels would help spot fast trainers perhaps

The higher you get the less difference there is. At level 30 with max value on auction of 112 million.
    Just 7 million difference in 12 levels.

Wage depends only on Overall quality of the player.
    Value depends on Overall quality, age, and hidden parameter ("Talent") that determines how fast the player gets experience. Value doesn't depend on positions and special ability.
    Maximums don't matter. But if you divide Value by Wage, then you get something useful. There are some difficulties though, but this is different topic.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-03-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Ok,I'll explain this more.I think the moderators can help.We discuss about a player 18 y.o. and in the 99% of his quality.Which is the very highest value per level he can be offered in the transfer market.In the Greek forum we have a board like this,but I think the values changed.
    P.S. Sorry for my English in case you noticed something wrong

Famous
    The difficulty on my level is all 18yo 90+ show as say 104 or 105m. It used to be more obvious and easy to divide value by wage to spot fast trainers

Famous
    At level 29 there was an increase from 111 million to 112 million on the players appearing at auction. So the ones at 112 were the ones to buy. Wages by this level are unimportant.