Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: cup prizes vs CL prizes

Apprentice
    AFter season 8 CL is much profitable than CUP...and go through league it is much moree profitable, daily reward + prize money beats all other leagues for now...will see in league 9.

This season, what level cup you play in was determined by quality of your team, not your league level. I'm level 2 for league/champions league but level 4 for cup, so winning the cup would've been worth over $4M for me, winning CL would've been worth less than $3M.

If you are in level 3 cup and level 3 CL I'd guess the CL is the tougher event for you. You can see what cup level you were in by going to, "awards", "history", don't know if it is displayed anywhere else. Not sure how cup level was determined precisely, I think my team was rated about 18 at the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    WTF?! How could a lvl 2 player get/win more then a lvl 3 player in the CL&CUP tournaments?!

This is what they offered us (lvl3) this season.

891K resp 446K
    Attachment 4700
    im also level 3, look at the huge cup prize diffensecup prizes vs CL prizes-cl-prize-kopia.jpgcup prizes vs CL prizes-cup-prize.jpg
    kullehh likes this.
    Nex Club

Apprentice
    What is so hard to understand that your cup money is based on the quality of your opposition? If you have a better team you face much tougher opposition. As July noted it should be even higher since the other higher level teams can just spend a few tokens and bam they are 10-15 quality points better than your team and the prize money sticks at the same level.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    What is so hard to understand that your cup money is based on the quality of your opposition? If you have a better team you face much tougher opposition. As July noted it should be even higher since the other higher level teams can just spend a few tokens and bam they are 10-15 quality points better than your team and the prize money sticks at the same level.
    Easy to understand, hard to determine the reasoning for the crappy cup payout.

I am now level 4 where CL pays $8.04M and the Cup pays $3.71M for winning the finals.

I would say that I had a very high quality team for a non-token buyer and easily out-qualitied most of my opponents throughout the season.
    My brothers account is level 3 where he is almost the same quality as me (27) so he is playing in the same level cup with the prize for winning being $3.71M but his CL winner gets $4.82M

So in both cases, CL gets significantly more than Cup.

I would agree with you that the cup money is bases on the quality of the opposition. BUT for the average non-token buying manager, which would be ALOT of managers, the cup money is crap compared to the CL money because of the lack of quality.

At the end of the day, CL money is normally much better and you face lower quality opponents.

This is my cup prize for level 3
    cup prizes vs CL prizes-cup-prize.jpg

My CL prize is the same as yours. My cup route last season at L2 already net me more than 10 millions from the start to end.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    This is my cup prize for level 3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup prize.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	4762

My CL prize is the same as yours. My cup route last season at L2 already net me more than 10 millions from the start to end.
    OF course, because you are full of scouts, your cup money is outrageous compared to your CL. Like I said earlier, for non-token buyers, CL nets more $$$ than cup.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    OF course, because you are full of scouts, your cup money is outrageous compared to your CL. Like I said earlier, for non-token buyers, CL nets more $$$ than cup.
    You are wrong i am not full of scouts, I am full of legends
    Capticus likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

It's stupid.. most people in my cup are level 5 and I'm level 3.. Not even a token buyer.. just average and everyone is about 2-3 quality points above me
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    You are wrong i am not full of scouts, I am full of legends
    i think the players only are 8* now
    Nex Club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast