Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 3 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Good 79T suddenly appear now. should i buy him?

Good 79T suddenly appear now. should i buy him?

79T player suddenly appear now which his formation is i really want. ST/AML

he also got Shadow Strike SA too. which im dreaming of for the strikers since nowadays one-on-one striker didn't score.

im saving my token for this type of player actually

but he already 21 yr old. and appear at not right time about the end of season.

i post his photo.

is he a fast trainer? if he is fast trainer i will buy and power train from now

should i buy him?

Good 79T suddenly appear now. should i buy him?-79t-1.jpg

Good 79T suddenly appear now. should i buy him?-79t-2.jpg

Good 79T suddenly appear now. should i buy him?-79t-3.jpg

If you pay Tokens, the player is FT. Works for Academy too.

This one? 21 y/o, and season is going to end soon. I wouldn't buy him.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    I wouldnt buy him too mate, next season he is 22 and he wont be so suitable for fast training. And you will have just a 6 star player with SA

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    If you pay Tokens, the player is FT. Works for Academy too.

This one? 21 y/o, and season is going to end soon. I wouldn't buy him.
    Explain that. Academy players, the Token one, are fast trainers but not the 1st level of FT. And not all recommended players are FT

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Explain that. Academy players, the Token one, are fast trainers but not the 1st level of FT. And not all recommended players are FT
    Both the academy are fast trainers
    The Recommended train well as well... but at 21 it´s a bit touch and go ..the 19 year old recommended player is your Best Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Academy player that costs Tokens is FT. The free one isn't.
    All recommended players are FTs. As well as Scouts, but they are old FTs. That means they may progress slowly than 18 y/o, but faster than most players of same age.
    There is no "levelness" of FT, there is a hidden parameter that affects XP, let's say Talent. I gathered some statistics (it is lost now xD), but couldn't find a way to get this Talent. Closest thing is dividing Value by Wage, but it only lets us to compare players of same age and more or less same Overall quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Both the academy are fast trainers
    I will check again in 5 days, but AFAIK the free one is not FT.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-04-2017 at 11:04 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Academy player that costs Tokens is FT. The free one isn't.
    All recommended players are FTs. As well as Scouts, but they are old FTs. That means they may progress slowly than 18 y/o, but faster than most players of same age.
    There is no "levelness" of FT, there is a hidden parameter that affects XP, let's say Talent. I gathered some statistics (it is lost now xD), but couldn't find a way to get this Talent. Closest thing is dividing Value by Wage, but it only lets us to compare players of same age and more or less same Overall quality.

I will check again in 5 days, but AFAIK the free one is not FT.
    thanks mate,

i saw a thread "guide for fast trainer" explain well about fast trainer, but that thread already too much long and many changes in the content,

so i couldn't get how i can spot the FT.

let say, i divide the VALUE/WAGE = got more than 50, is he fast trainer? is there any specific value to differentiate it?

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    let say, i divide the VALUE/WAGE = got more than 50, is he fast trainer? is there any specific value to differentiate it?
    I don't know. That's the problem. This coefficient depends on your level (well, strictly speaking, it depends on OQ of the player). You can compare, let's say, 18 y/o players to each other while deciding whom to buy if their Overall quality (OQ) is more or less the same. But you can't compare players from different levels (read: with significantly different OQ) or different age.

A piece of theory. Value of a player depends on his Age, OQ, Talent (hidden) and who knows what else. Wage depends on OQ only. Special abilities and Positions have no effect on both these parameters. If we agree to compare only 18 y/o players, we are getting rid of Age. By dividing Value by Wage we reduce the influence of OQ. Btw, that means you can divide Value directly by OQ instead of dividing it by Wage, but first you need to calculate OQ's exact value by the formula: OQ = Qp/4 + 5*(Lvl - 1), where Qp is percentage quality, Lvl is your current level. You can use this instead, AFAIK Nik uses it. It's probably even better; I don't want to explain here why -- this reply is long enough.

The higher OQ, the lower this coefficient (V/W or V/OQ), and difference between slow-trainers and fast-trainers becomes less and less noticeable. On high levels, like 25+ or maybe higher, there is no difference, and it's impossible to separate them. All the players of same quality have same Value!
    Graph would look like this:
    Good 79T suddenly appear now. should i buy him?-graph.jpg
    (pardon my mad paintbrush skills)
    The red line is AverageV/W(OQ). Being above it means the player learns fast, below it -- slow.
    I tried to get AverageTalent(OQ), not AverageV/W(OQ), but I failed. Need more data and mathematics than I have =]

I don't have enough motivation to start with 1st level team, play just enough to get promoted, and gather data from all 18 y/o players I could find. But with this we would know what value of Value/Wage (or Value/OQ, or just Value) is good for every point of OQ for 18 y/o players. Not as elegant solution as finding the formula for Talent, but it would serve. I had statistics for levels 7-9, but I lost it.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-07-2017 at 07:55 PM.
    It wasn't our day.