Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Association Pointing System

Association Pointing System

Topeleven(dot)info says it's as thus:

Each division has a number of points required to either stay in it or to get promoted to it. Associations receive a number of points when they play in a tournament:

– 3 points for every match won by any memberof the Association

– 1 point for every match drawn by any member of the Association

And also some extra points depending on the position the Association finished the tournament:

– 1st place: 50 points
    – 2nd place: 25 points
    – 3rd place: 10 points

My association made 24 points in the SF and 27 points in the final to come first this past tourney and only got a 65 point total added. Anyone really understand the pointing system?

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Topeleven(dot)info says it's as thus:

Each division has a number of points required to either stay in it or to get promoted to it. Associations receive a number of points when they play in a tournament:

– 3 points for every match won by any memberof the Association

– 1 point for every match drawn by any member of the Association

And also some extra points depending on the position the Association finished the tournament:

– 1st place: 50 points
    – 2nd place: 25 points
    – 3rd place: 10 points

My association made 24 points in the SF and 27 points in the final to come first this past tourney and only got a 65 point total added. Anyone really understand the pointing system?
    "?" button, and contact the support, as here we can not check more far away...

So I understand that +65 is what was added in total during this tournament... so there's no option that the 24 where added on Saturday and you've watched the differance from Saturday or from any other moment when the points are allocated..... ...in any case as Ive said only the support can check it out.