Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Champions League Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017

Champions League Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017

This is a free thread that I wanted to open each day 25, one day before the Champions League Finales just for fun, the idea is that those who play the CL finals post the AvQ's of both teams and some info and we can try to guess all these scores here in this so special day

Thread will be locked till tomorrow, just opened to remind maself as been thinking in it since last season YOLO

up up to dont be lost and remind me to open this later**

to be edited**

edited with a cute pic

Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-01-champions-league-trofeo-diario-titular1.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-08-2017 at 08:30 PM.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

Ok, sure that many of you achieved without ny problem the Champions League or, the Super League Finale.

This space is to add a screen capture of your Friday Finale match, and others should try to catch the score. This is something random made with

Attachment 90052

I will open soon the weekend contest to play the 4th and last round of this season

Dreamer
    It's seems no one in the CL final lol
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    I lost in semis to superior team a level above me. How **** that was?

Im right now 118+ and my opponent which is a level above me have 142+. To add disparity he has 5 players with 8* and the rest 6*. Can u believe that?

How ****ed u can be like myself lol. I dont like this system pairing above level with superior quality with my decent team. Actually it is herculean task to win the CL.

Why not pair the same level managers in CL and Cup. It give fair and square chances because we knew we are in the same level.

Same like transfer market. Why not cap the same level manager bidding each other. There are chances too high with superior level manager bidding like crazy hoe lol. Max i can bid around 20+ or maybe maximum 30 per players. That is my budget. These high level managers on other way was not bother bidding like crazy 40-50 tokens for a player. How **** that was?

Eventually i just bid 3* or 4* players and then later upgrade him like crazy until i ran out of green tokens lol. No other way to get young SA players in TM.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    I lost in semis to superior team a level above me. How **** that was?

Im right now 118+ and my opponent which is a level above me have 142+. To add disparity he has 5 players with 8* and the rest 6*. Can u believe that?

How ****ed u can be like myself lol. I dont like this system pairing above level with superior quality with my decent team. Actually it is herculean task to win the CL.

Why not pair the same level managers in CL and Cup. It give fair and square chances because we knew we are in the same level.

Same like transfer market. Why not cap the same level manager bidding each other. There are chances too high with superior level manager bidding like crazy hoe lol. Max i can bid around 20+ or maybe maximum 30 per players. That is my budget. These high level managers on other way was not bother bidding like crazy 40-50 tokens for a player. How **** that was?

Eventually i just bid 3* or 4* players and then later upgrade him like crazy until i ran out of green tokens lol. No other way to get young SA players in TM.
    I think it's better to get 3*/4* from your academy and train his SA.

Nice thread Khris

Ok everyone.., my team will be playing on the Champions League Final tomorrow.
    So i will make a mini competition for your chance to win a special emblem from me.

Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-1.jpg
    Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-7.jpg

Guess the correct score on HT and FT of MAUNG SUKABUMI vs THE KOP (my team)
    This Final will scheduled on Friday 10 November 2017 at 3:35 PM (Indonesia Western Time - GMT+7).

Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-2.jpg Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-4.jpg

To enter, just place your HT and FT scoreline prediction in the comments section (no need to send me by PM).
    Rules:
    - Entries close 3:32 PM GMT+7 (3 minutes before kick off)
    - No edited entries will be accepted.
    - If two or more managers have the correct prediction, the first who guess the correct score will be the winner.

Good luck
    Last edited by Bang Jarwo; 11-09-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    khris, nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Also playing in the final
    Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-ch-l-final-1.jpg

about 103 % q for my opponent (he is tanking so has weak players in his squad) vs 118% for me

Champions League  Finales - Guess the scores - 10 November 2017-ch-l-final-teams.jpg

* 3-1 score for @Bang Jarwo
    Bang Jarwo, khris and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, thanks Bang to open this contest for the emblem

R̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶g̶ ̶J̶a̶r̶w̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶i̶p̶e̶.̶

I'll answer here as Nik as we go in our own way lol

-Bang Jarwo - win 4-0

-Nik 2-2 ET Cruiff scores the 2-3

Wondering if someone reached the Super League Finale and wants to participe in this thread
    Last edited by khris; 11-09-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    USARABAT and Bang Jarwo like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ok, thanks Bang to open this contest for the emblem

Remember guys that is via PM sent to Bang Jarwo if you want to participe.

I'll answer here as Nik as we go in our own way lol

-Bang Jarwo - win 4-0

-Nik 2-2 ET Cruiff scores the 2-3

Wondering if someone reached the Super League Finale and wants to participe in this thread
    I reached the final but I don't want to participate or my team being involved
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast