Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Welcome to Top Eleven 2018! On Nov. 8th, 2017 we released Top Eleven version 6.0 (Top Eleven 2018) on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• We are introducing a New Formation screen in the Squad menu, which will give you endless control and freedom to find the perfect formation for your squad. With the all-new open pitch, you will be able to position your players exactly where you want!
    • In alignment with this new open pitch, the roles DML and DMR no longer exist in the game. DML players are converted to DL while DMR to DR, and all Managers can put these players as much backward or forward as they want, as the formations are fluid now.
    • The debut of the new Matchup view, where you're able to see your next opponent's formation next to yours. The color of the pitch changes indicating the level of control in a certain area. All changes made to your Formation are now automatically saved.
    • A new Set-Piece Takers menu lets you easily choose which players will take your spot kicks.

IMPROVEMENTS

• Managers who haven't developed all their stadium units will be able to do it faster now. We've shortened the time for development of new constructions and those in progress will be concluded according to the new timer.

UPDATES

• Updated in-game music, icons and loading screen.
    • The "loan" option was removed from Association tournament after systematic reports of our community due to abuse of the gameplay.
    • Note: This is a forced update. Devices with Android v. 4.0.3 and v. 4.0.4 won't be supported anymore.

Ready to try out the all-new fluid pitch? Show us your early formations and let know your feedback! Good luck in your upcoming matches, Managers!

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Saucy, why my players lost their 3rd positions? Is it a bug?

Edit: It seems DC-DR-DLs also lost their DC positions, and AMR-MR-MC's lost MC. Bravo Nordeus.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-08-2017 at 07:53 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi Managers - the update is beaming out at the moment, so if you're unable to see the update yet, check back soon. Also, servers are coming back online after the update, so if you're still unable to log in, it should be very soon.

Dreamer
    At last... But not seeing the update... hhmm...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Saucy, why my players lost their 3rd positions? Is it a bug?
    Hey Antonio, were they players with DML/DMR positions?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Antonio, were they players with DML/DMR positions?
    Nope all players with 3 positions lost one position, regardless they have DMR or DML. I wonder with what kind of work discipline those devs work.

Okay... I'm the first to complain:

-) You killed DML and DMR, so if we had DL/DML or DR/DMR... what's about the packs we invested for that positions?
    -) You killed DML and DMR, so if we had DL/DML or DR/DMR... what's about the packs we invested for the skills?
    (I don't talk about skill cap - skillcap and this are different things!!!!)

-) The new "set piece takers" is a joke, right?

-) LineUp interface looks ugly...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Dreamer
    It s joke!!! Update not tested???
    All my players with 3 positions lose 1 position and not dmr dml!
    Dl dc dr , lose dr
    Aml amc amr lose amr
    So for my match i don’t have dr and amr players!! I play for be champion !!!! Its joke????????????

All 3rd positions are gone. I have got no ST in my squad and play a match in 45m CL semi...Something really went wrong.
    Kitanga Nday likes this.

Rookie
    I agree with tomy31. The whole thing is very annoying again all players lost a position. I will not invest any time more in this game from now on!!!!

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast