Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Dreamer
    Simply brilliant update
    Playing a +1 lvel opponent in 15 mins...have no Dr or An thanks to Nordass taking away the 3rd position.
    How amateur can a company be?
    Every stupid update we have features no one asks for....simple to catch bugs no dev catches and troll results no one wants.
    At least this time we can complain troll since we might not have the players in the correct position.
    BRAVO Nordeus!!
    Max winain likes this.

Please, add to new features:

- 3d position removed! Nice move, guys. My only ST with additional AMR and MR now has only AMR and MR and 1 of my 2 MC (with MC main position) with additional AMR and MR now has only AMR and MR, so before the semi-final I don't have MC and ST. Nice job! Actually it's not the 3d position removed but in my case the 1st position.

- all the arrows will be removed! So now you can not order any more your DR and DL to play attacking style. Which is more - you simply don't know if they are playing offense or defense so you only have to guess.

- the maintenance will be carried during the daily hours so be ready to lose your important semi-final matches just because you will not be able to enter the game during the maintenance hours.

WHY?!?! why do you give us obligatory not ready product during the most important week of the season?

Now... we see, what they do with the money:

Useless sneak peak videos, to show how great they are. But... if it matter (loan exploit, mutants,...), they are slow, full of crap ideas (killing club history, killing 2. set piece takers,...).
    Next time, pls show us the video:
    Nordeus, how we crap your money for bull****ting.

That would be much fairer than this...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Same here, lost the main position of my best players so I cant provide a good formation for the upcoming CL semifinal match, which is scheduled in about 30 minutes and my opponent is second place in my same league (I am first), I have no chances against him with this downgrade!

By the way, me too I dont like very much the new interface of the formation page, it's not so comfortable.

It's such a delusion, TOP ELEVEN has been a beautiful discover I play every single day since july, but I think I'll quit if from one day to another the rules can change so dramatically.

atleast it not only me i lost my ST that i been had for 3 season now removed as ST wtf now i got no ST in my most imported game all i gotta do is draw and im into final of CL THAT WAS ALREADY BS WHEN IM LEVEL 19 PLAYING VS LEVEL 20S

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Hi everyone,

We've identified the issue and are working on the fix. More news when I have it.

Really sorry about this, Managers.

How to put arrows?
    No arrows now?

Dreamer
    Why you change the formation and set piece takers? No one asked that to be changed. We like the old school ones.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    How to put arrows?
    No arrows now?
    Hi azwanonly -

Arrows have been removed with the latest release. With the new sections of the formation screen, you can play players in more advanced or retreated positions.

FAIL Update!!! where is our 3 position player??? i lost my Mc player third SP.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Alessio Fitch and Max winain like this.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast