Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

You are idiots I have wasted cash on training my team.. I play with wingbacks but my best 2 players dml/r have now gone
    Thanks a lot I feel like I have been cheated wank3rs

Dreamer
    And for players who are captain, corners, free kicks .... we can only put 1 name !!!! Wtf !?!??
    This update is so bad!!!!!!!
    Sreen formation is bad !!
    We do good proposition for a better game, change servers for league, cl all same levels etc and no, nordeus do a joke!!
    Alessio Fitch and Max winain like this.

WORST DOWNGRADE EVER FROM THIS GAME !!!! NORDEUS YOU HAVE NO F CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING !!! P... and F... off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

So my 18-year old ST AML AMR with One-on-one scorer SA and 133% quality is out the team because he doesn't fit? I was hoping Mr T Henry was going to become a Legend.

Nice work, Odious.
    Max winain likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark(Bradford city) View Post
    You are idiots I have wasted cash on training my team.. I play with wingbacks but my best 2 players dml/r have now gone
    Thanks a lot I feel like I have been cheated wank3rs
    Hey Mark. Your DMLs/DMRs have been converted to DLs/DRs. You can play your DLs/DRs in more advanced positions with the expanded areas on the pitch to simulate wingbacks.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just looked into this and the 3rd position missing is a bug. I greatly appreciate the quick feedback.

I'm very sorry about this inconvenience. I'll keep you posted on what I hear.
    I lost my League match because of this update which did not allow me to watch and make changes to the lineup. because of this I may be out of CL next season. I want my points back thats it. why the hell you bring updates in the middle of the season.

Strangely all my players lost their 3rd position how pathetic it is. when you can not do good why you are doing bad.

You can do it at end of the season.
    Max winain likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

The best way to evolve a game is to improve features and not remove.

Loans: Could not they simply put a period of players' registration until the draw? So the teams would keep the same quality until the end of the round and there would be no manipulation!

Arrow in formations: Great that we can visualize the formation adversary, all well colored ... But the arrows were important and gave the impression of greater control on the player. In the official facebook group we had many requests to evolve the arrow in other directions and not REMOVE.

You need to listen to the players more to act correctly on the improvements.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Hey Mark. Your DMLs/DMRs have been converted to DLs/DRs. You can play your DLs/DRs in more advanced positions with the expanded areas on the pitch to simulate wingbacks.
    WHY are you here man if you don't pass the managers ideas to the idiots called devs??? You realise you are here for nothing right?? Do you even play this game?? Like honestly now?? I don't think you do, because otherwise you would had given more f about it
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

FCB
    what about my AML/AMR/ST. now he is AMR/ST and I can not use them as AML then whats the point of training. if I use them then any one can do the same. then the time and effort in training gone in vain. you can return my greens and as well as tokens to purchase that 3 role player
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    @ Saucy
    Bought a ST last minute. Game went well but:
    - my AMR (A. Robben) scored 4 in game but got only 2 added to his total;
    - one goal he assisted it as well 🤔;
    - my wingers were all over the pitch;

Could anyone fix to the correct numbers?
    Thx.

Attachment 89959
    Attachment 89960Attachment 89961Attachment 89962
    And the goals he scored were not added in clubhistory as well. Please fix.

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast