Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #151
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    He or she does not have guts to answer u. Im not mad if the changes bring more benefit to managers ie upgraded their manager skills.

But this mess new changes just killing it. I no longer have any channel to communicate my players. Just randomly put it anywhere on the field.

DR DL will never be the same as DMR DML. Same as DMC. All this feature important to manager to counter opposition. Now its gone.

With the expanded areas of the DR/DL, the areas formerly patrolled by a DML/DMR became obsolete, as they were the same areas on the pitch. You can continue to play a DL/DR in the areas that used to be DML/DMR.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #152
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    yes he had DMC previously. now it is gone
    Sorry FCB. Can you contact Support about this issue? They will be able to look into it in greater depth.

Rookie
    Sausy stop ignoring me dude or give me the email of your boss ..

Nordeus after every reasonable question about tactics, live animation or the new system:
    It is just visual guys the match is being played in a computer somewhere you are just a monkey pushing buttons before and after the match.
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-monk.jpg
    brolly and Michael026 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Khris, could you start the guess scores 4th? I'm confused right now, need some refreshing LOL...
    LOL now? we r wednesday xDD still Ive to count the points,,,, I'll check later and see too the matches we have, I'll try to add some easy games and interesting same time if I can.

I'll think how to do as there is no football this weekend in the major leagues... now that I remember xD

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    What?
    You've said you saw "MOC" in the place of AMC , I ask which main language where you using for T11 when you saw this

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #157
    Quote Originally Posted by t4sos View Post
    Sausy stop ignoring me dude or give me the email of your boss ..
    I'm trying to find the post to which you're referring and I cannot. Please link me and I will do my best to answer your question.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You've said you saw "MOC" in the place of AMC , I ask which main language where you using for T11 when you saw this

Ok. Romanian language )
    khris, SausyFC and TuninGGamer like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I prefer to call the people for their name than for a number^^ names should be in the 3 options -main 11, subs-reserves- IMO.

Attachment 89971
    Id1ot t11 dev thinks like this :

Now Player no7 is getting sub by player no16...

Normally we say like this, Looks like manager gonna subs Thierry Henry with Dennis Bergkamp...

See. The id1ot logic of the new update. Its no longer easy to sub players. The drag players to sub also irritating. Why not revert back into previous layout which is great?

Please answer me any t11 dev. Why are u guys so stoopid?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'm trying to find the post to which you're referring and I cannot. Please link me and I will do my best to answer your question.
    Page Eleven.
    I want you to tell them to make it possible to choose more than one player to take a penalty etc. I HAVE 20 PLAYERS WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES FFS, this is a theft if you dont change it !

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast