Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    What about the case that I had a dr/dmr and now because of the update I only have a dr ! Why should my player lose one position . You should assign the next position on that flank , wich is MR . I have traind this player specially to be also a dmr and now his position has been taken and not replaced with another one .

In addition to losing one possition that player also lost one main attribute . Now the passing attribute turned grey , which means he will not gain on passing so easily . That's not fair at all !
    Last edited by Rebelsunited; 11-08-2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: adding info
    smk fc and Niddhoeggr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Zz,

Do you receive some type of error message when trying to update? Do you see 2018 available in the App Store? Any info helps.
    The app tells me that I should install the update and then sends me to the app store, but there is no update offered but I can only click on "open". but it does not open, the progress bar goes up to about 1/3 and then nothing happens anymore

My first impression of new squad system..., so-so:
    1. I cannot recognize some of my players as I cannot remember their T-shirt numbers. This makes it difficult especially during a game as you do not have much time to go back and forth to check who is the player with the number 17, or even worse you may get a number wrong and misplace a player, so you make a wrong sub.
    2. Although it is fancy I must say the new look out , and I like that you can move into position, so there will be more asymmetric formations, it is not so easy as it looks. Smartphone makes it easier, but from PC with mouse is a pain in the ass for sure
    3. This thing with set-piece takers is not too good, as I said dragging players so often during a match is not easy-going, so if you need to make such change is one more headache

From above I guess I can get used to 2,3
    But the 1 is a mandatory fix....
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Zz-Jones View Post
    The app tells me that I should install the update and then sends me to the app store, but there is no update offered but I can only click on "open". but it does not open, the progress bar goes up to about 1/3 and then nothing happens anymore
    Did U try first to update Ur iOS on 11.1 and than Top11?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

Rookie
    Go on app store and refresh the updates list and it will appear there . I had the same situation .

Quote Originally Posted by Crvena Zvezda View Post
    Did U try first to update Ur iOS on 11.1 and than Top11?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk
    Hi, my Ipad updated itself about 2 weeks before and until yesterday everything works perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    My first impression of new squad system..., so-so:
    1. I cannot recognize some of my players as I cannot remember their T-shirt numbers. This makes it difficult especially during a game as you do not have much time to go back and forth to check who is the player with the number 17, or even worse you may get a number wrong and misplace a player, so you make a wrong sub.
    2. Although it is fancy I must say the new look out , and I like that you can move into position, so there will be more asymmetric formations, it is not so easy as it looks. Smartphone makes it easier, but from PC with mouse is a pain in the ass for sure
    3. This thing with set-piece takers is not too good, as I said dragging players so often during a match is not easy-going, so if you need to make such change is one more headache

From above I guess I can get used to 2,3
    But the 1 is a mandatory fix....
    Adding to above.
    Reduce the size of the pitch so the 7 subs are shown 100%.
    This will reduce scrolling down/up and makes swiping more easier.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    Go on app store and refresh the updates list and it will appear there . I had the same situation .
    Refresh the update List?
    Is there any button top do this?

close and open again is not enough

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #259
    Ah I see now. For this, please try completely closing the App Store and then reopening. You should then see Update as an option as opposed to Open.

Rookie
    go to the app store , go to updates and swipe down . It will refresh .

Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast