Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 594
Like Tree585Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

  1. #271
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    NEXT Problem:
    because of new feature with match preparation, opponent will see our position and will know how to block our players ( in previous version this was hidden and with arrows we was able to set up players).
    Example:
    I will move my ST forward and put long ball thru centre because he is super fast. Now before the game starts opponent will see what I am doing and he will get on this position DC to block-WTF??
    Really this is reflection of real game when during the game teams checking mutually?

    Now adventage will have every one, who can change settings 3 minutes before the game, and active managers ( I think) but they will lose the concept for a preparation and will be forced to manipulate tactic during the game- this is simply weak:/
    Sausy how you answer to my question? Where is this reflection of real football?
    Next point to discuss- Why I am able to see and know opponent morale after the match? When I get feedback from AM that my players wasn’t motivated enough and I see that my opponent got worst morale worst than my, so my players need coke with redbull to play better?

    This update looks like amatours made some modyfication but wasn’t think earlier about this feature. So how I can expect to receive any answers form support or from you when you all simply do not know what you are doing.

  2. #272
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Lets try to add a positive point...

    Now without DMR/Ls we will have the option to train DR-DLs as AMR-L... so if are good scorers this can help building the 11.

    Think in it^^

  3. #273
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    Administrator, why you dont answear to this?
    yeah. thanx a lot i lose 1 game because of this issue..... because mg team was poor not good position , because your update.... who is get the bad things? me ! why? because your update i lose 1 game, i let my team with excellent moral and good positions and after update i find a really mess in my account. and 1 lose game? so who its gone take this fault? i did something wrong? no , you? yes. so put all your hands and fix my last game or let me to rematch that game because its not my fault

    i want to rematch my game. its not fair to lose one game because of you. we have 3 more rounds, and today i lose and im not agry because i lose my last game because of you. i try 3 weeks to be first , and now because of you , i have a good chance for 2nd place. thank you very much. go on forum and sea how many managers have this big issue problem or whatever or however you say. you really make pee on all of us. all the managers put all what they have like packs and every thing. reset this day. reset the last games
    I've never known a rematch. Ain't gonna happen

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #274
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Lets try to add a positive point...

    Now without DMR/Ls we will have the option to train DR-DLs as AMR-L... so if are good scorers this can help building the 11.

    Think in it^^
    How are you going to train your DR as an AMR ? You will have first to train it as an MR and after you can make it an AMR also .

  5. #275
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    662
    New bug that i never seen before :
    AML Samsul is my free kick taker ( i have put him as FK shooter after TE 2018 downloaded )
    End of league match , i have a free kick and it is typically a free kick on a side where usually you see 2 players of you behind the ball , and generally one of them make an assist to a players in the box .
    But today there was only one of my player to shoot the GK and was my MC Lozano , and he took too much time to deliver an assist. FK was never shot ( game frozen.)and i had to refresh game to see a goal of Samsul by an assist of himself !!!!LOL

    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_20171108-173926.jpg

    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_20171108-173934.jpg
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 11-08-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    nash123 likes this.

  6. #276
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    How are you going to train your DR as an AMR ? You will have first to train it as an MR and after you can make it an AMR also .
    Exact, yesterday was not posible

  7. #277
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exact, yesterday was not posible
    True , but in this case they should reassign the MR position for the lost DMR one . For example I had a dr/dmr which now is only a dr . It seems normal to me that they should assign the MR position to this kind of players , the next possition on his flank . My player lost a position and also the passing attribute turned grey ! This doesn't seem to be fair at all .

  8. #278
    Newbie marciodeoliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    20
    They took the save button and now there is no way to save the formation?, In the formation screen is a team that I can not save, but in the confrontation screen is another escalation, fix it



    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  9. #279
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    107
    Administrator, why you dont answear to this?
    yeah. thanx a lot i lose 1 game because of this issue..... because mg team was poor not good position , because your update.... who is get the bad things? me ! why? because your update i lose 1 game, i let my team with excellent moral and good positions and after update i find a really mess in my account. and 1 lose game? so who its gone take this fault? i did something wrong? no , you? yes. so put all your hands and fix my last game or let me to rematch that game because its not my fault

    i want to rematch my game. its not fair to lose one game because of you. we have 3 more rounds, and today i lose and im not agry because i lose my last game because of you. i try 3 weeks to be first , and now because of you , i have a good chance for 2nd place. thank you very much. go on forum and sea how many managers have this big issue problem or whatever or however you say. you really make pee on all of us. all the managers put all what they have like packs and every thing. reset this day. reset the last game
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I've never known a rematch. Ain't gonna happen

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    They dont give a **** to us opinion.

    Sausy please tell me how i wrong if i lose 1 game because your bug , you know how many player join before the match start with 1 min? Tell me if i lose the CH because of this game that i lose today because the bug of new update ? How can you assume this? And fix? Why need to be my fault? Just explain, tell me? How can you fix this if i lose the ch? I can not accept i was trying very hard almost 4 weeks just to joke with me us and everybody who is in this situation?! And because of you nordeus to lose the ch?[
    Last edited by alexp7m; 11-08-2017 at 04:14 PM.

  10. #280
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by marciodeoliveira View Post
    They took the save button and now there is no way to save the formation?, In the formation screen is a team that I can not save, but in the confrontation screen is another escalation, fix it



    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    The formation saves but it will show on your preview match only if you close the app and re-enter ... The save button was good in my opinion , now durring live matches many mistakes can happen because there is no Save button.

Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast