Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #291
    Quote Originally Posted by marciodeoliveira View Post
    Now whenever you change the formation, you have to go out and enter again to save the formation?, This is bull****!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Hello marciodeolveira. In New Formations, your formation autosaves every few seconds. You don't need to leave the screen to save the formation.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello marciodeolveira. In New Formations, your formation autosaves every few seconds. You don't need to leave the screen to save the formation.
    It autosaves but in the preview match window it doesn't ! you must log out and log in again !
    jarharnamme likes this.

NEW

We are introducing a New Formation screen in the Squad menu, which will give you endless control and freedom to find the perfect formation for your squad. With the all-new open pitch, you will be able to position your players exactly where you want!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Formation wretched
    Please change to v 2017
    Or I ask to be preference versions specific to every user

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Lets try to add a positive point...

Now without DMR/Ls we will have the option to train DR-DLs as AMR-L... so if are good scorers this can help building the 11.

Think in it^^
    Dont be idiot.

DR DL attribute different from DML DMR. U can not simply make it simple by saying just play DL DR as DMR DML. There are reason u create the DML DMR position different than DL DR in first place.

Now i have to train again DL DR to more attacking approach. The same with DMR DML i have to train again them for Defensive approach.

U can check DMR DML have different attribute quality than DL DR. Don't just simply say they are same which is not. They are different attribute quality.

All this changes made no sense at all.

All managers angry because u just make changes without consulting us first place. Now all the mess.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #295
    I'm going to sign off for now everyone, but I will be back to answer questions as soon as I can. A final few thoughts from me for today:

1) I'd like to apologize again for the issue with the missing player roles. Thanks to the many of you who posted early feedback that helped us get the fix out quickly.

2) The feedback we're receiving here is very helpful, and is made all the more so when it is detailed and constructive. There has been a lot of it here today and once again, I appreciate the time you have spent in leaving us your thoughts.

3) Arrows: I can see this is a point for many here. I know many of us around here were used to them, but with the expanded areas for different player positions, you can now play them in similarly advanced/defensive areas depending on your tactics.

4) For Managers who trained up roles that are now merged with DLs/DRs, as I said to @Nash earlier I hope to sit with the team tomorrow to discuss this and will report back with what I learn.

That's it for the moment. For now, please keep the feedback and the suggestions coming. Every reply is being read and we're including the thoughts/sentiment of the community here in our reports for the team, so it is very valuable for us. I'm seeing a lot of great suggestions in the Suggestions forum as well so far.

SausyFC
    khris, Niddhoeggr and buffalorcool like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Dont be idiot.

DR DL attribute different from DML DMR. U can not simply make it simple by saying just play DL DR as DMR DML. There are reason u create the DML DMR position different than DL DR in first place.

Now i have to train again DL DR to more attacking approach. The same with DMR DML i have to train again them for Defensive approach.

U can check DMR DML have different attribute quality than DL DR. Don't just simply say they are same which is not. They are different attribute quality.

All this changes made no sense at all.

All managers angry because u just make changes without consulting us first place. Now all the mess.
    I agree ! DR DL does not have passing as a main attribute , which was the main reason I bought or create a DMR / DML in the first place .
    jarharnamme likes this.

after last update I have same problem : in game tactics , i cant go dawn
    Last edited by Jaharan Achbar; 11-08-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duzdude View Post
    NEW

We are introducing a New Formation screen in the Squad menu, which will give you endless control and freedom to find the perfect formation for your squad. With the all-new open pitch, you will be able to position your players exactly where you want!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Formation wretched
    Please change to v 2017
    Or I ask to be preference versions specific to every user

please send it to admins///

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'm going to sign off for now everyone, but I will be back to answer questions as soon as I can. A final few thoughts from me for today:

1) I'd like to apologize again for the issue with the missing player roles. Thanks to the many of you who posted early feedback that helped us get the fix out quickly.

2) The feedback we're receiving here is very helpful, and is made all the more so when it is detailed and constructive. There has been a lot of it here today and once again, I appreciate the time you have spent in leaving us your thoughts.

3) Arrows: I can see this is a point for many here. I know many of us around here were used to them, but with the expanded areas for different player positions, you can now play them in similarly advanced/defensive areas depending on your tactics.

4) For Managers who trained up roles that are now merged with DLs/DRs, as I said to@Nash earlier I hope to sit with the team tomorrow to discuss this and will report back with what I learn.

That's it for the moment. For now, please keep the feedback and the suggestions coming. Every reply is being read and we're including the thoughts/sentiment of the community here in our reports for the team, so it is very valuable for us. I'm seeing a lot of great suggestions in the Suggestions forum as well so far.

SausyFC
    Sinple solution. If aint broken dont fix.

Now its total mess with new update. What can u do now is :

1. Revert back into previous layout system.

2. Put back DMR DML position. Its attribut is different with DL DR ffs.

3. Put back 5 players kick roster for FK CK and 10 players roster for PK. Its easy to maintain if one player unavailable another 4 can replace him without hassle to change manually in matchday.

4. The drag in out system in new update is total mess. Put back The SIMPLE system like before. Changes players easier before. Now it just hectic and stress. I just replace wrong players to wrong position in this new change.

5. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. BEFORE U GUYS MAKE CHANGE AS U LIKE PLEASE INFORM US AND DISCUSS WITH US THE DEDICATED PLAYERS FIRST. WE CAN GIVE VALUABLE FEEDBACK FOR GOOD UPGRADE.

Now with this mess in first day u should learn your lesson. What ever update regarding UI and strategy please consult with the us managers first. This can avoid unnecessary mistakes like what happen today. Again, if ain't broken dont f##king fix it. Let it progress naturally.

I rarely join the forum but this mess costing me lost today which why im ****ing mad. My team with 118+ ability just conceded and crash 1-3 to the opponent with 93 ability. What made me angry that opponent manager does not even shown up and my team is in full condition and full moral. Already trained earlier with all full 10.

And i have like tons of brigade of supporters support me. And i lost. Wtf. This is unacceptable. What point i play it everyday if the bugs u made deliberately make me lost the game i should have won. And to add insult my rival just pipped me because they play earlier today before forced download new te version.

Its annoying because when ever u make new update new regulation it suffer us the managers. Im totally fedup. If it is became worst then maybe its time to leave the game for good. Why bother play everyday training everyday when i easily lost to low level team without manager because the stupid update and stupid layout confusing the manager in charge.
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-08-2017 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Update

Same here mate. I just lost the game and the chance to be level on points with the top spot guy.. He gained those points by playing earlier before the update.

You guys need to address what happens to the game play of the teams on older version and managers who don't show up? Losing to teams you comfortably won in the first round of the league is just not acceptable
    phoenixx likes this.

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast