Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    That me literally. I lost valuable DMRs DMLs and now i loaded with too many DR DL... how i suppose to play them all? And i bought them with lots if token not cheap because all have SA...

I FEEL CHEATED BY NORDA$$

if u want to make changes make sure discuss here first in this f##king forum. This is why all managers that actively play religiously meet and discuss.

Why NORDA$$ dont ask us first hand? Taking feed back and rectify which area needs to be uograde for goodsake.

I already think this forum just useless. Why? Because they just dont listen to what managers complain here.

With every update lots of players get mad fedup and later leave the game. I have almost 2/3 of my friends already left this game. They just pissed off every time with new update comes new ****ty senseless crappy changes that affecting their game play.
    did you read the update info on the announcements forum section first? Obviously you didnt. You can put your DL (who used to be a DML) higher up the pitch in the position where he used to be a DML and he will basically be playing as a DML.
    (The problem I think could happen with that is that you would want a DL behind the guy in the DML position and the game would think that you are using two DLs and complain with a red exclamation mark icon)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    check #133
    I see it now, thanks.

When you saw your formation setup during Live Match outside of the animations, did you see them on the wing where you positioned them?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey hullabaloo. Can you post a screenshot of the font changes for me?

Regarding the freezing you're seeing, is it happening on the same screen every time?

Names of players don't appear on Matchup view, but do with the My Team view.
    hey saucy, I already posted a screenshot. I gave the imgur link to it since i can never upload pics directly to forum posts (the forum has some sorta bug I guess). Here's the link again: https://imgur.com/a/4RNW0

I get that the names of the players are in the SQUAD section but it is very time consuming to hop back-and-forth between the formatoin page and the squad page all the time to find out who can play in which position.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I see it now, thanks.

When you saw your formation setup during Live Match outside of the animations, did you see them on the wing where you positioned them?
    No, he was only on central during animation, when I checked settings he was on the wing - where he should be

CDL
    Why you guys removed those great lists for penalty shot takers, FK and CK..? What's the point? It makes no sense.. now if I'm not watchnig the match, my penalty shot taker gets the red card and I have a penalty shot later in the match it will be lottery cuz you decided to remove full lists? ..and if it's extra time with penalties it's a full lottery if GM can't watch the game.. Hard to believe.
    buffalorcool and jarharnamme like this.

Addicted
    just realized that one of my players lost his AMC position. He used to be MC/AMC but is not only an MC.
    I thought only the DML/DMR positions were removed, not the AMC?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #197
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    just realized that one of my players lost his AMC position. He used to be MC/AMC but is not only an MC.
    I thought only the DML/DMR positions were removed, not the AMC?
    Yes it was only the DML/DMR positions that were merged. We'll look into it hullabaloo. Thanks for letting us know

Rookie
    Btw, talking of daylight robberies, why have the defensive midfielders that could play across the pitch were given only one fullback position? I have two players in the squad who used to be DMC/DML/DMR and both of them have turned DL/DMC. Why are they being robbed of their ability to play on one of the flanks and have you guys thought of a way to compensate us for this?
    hullabaloo likes this.

Addicted
    @SausyFC: MOC=AMC?

UPDATE THE GAME to 2017 !!!!!!!!!!! REMOVE this 2018 downgrade BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARROWS back !!!
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast