Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

still have some players miss 3rd role.
    3 of my player have dml/dmr 3rd role, after fiixed they still don't have dl/dl 3rd role instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed - you should be seeing your positions as normal.

Thanks very very much for the quick feedback here guys. I understand the frustration and greatly apologize for the inconvenienced caused by this.
    3 of my player have dml/dmr 3rd role, after fiixed they still don't have dl/dl 3rd role instead.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee Teetee View Post
    Snap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #184
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Saucy... what's with the wastes greens, if you had already a DR/DMR? And what with the waste skill points, what also costs a lot of T/greens?

I want a clear anwer, if you just stealing (and in this case, it's stolen) or you compensate that?
    (and again, I don't talk about the cap... the cap and this are two completly different things!!)
    It's a good question Nash. At this point, I don't have an answer for you, but I will talk to the team and get back to the community regarding this.

Still not updating. Try to fix with a re install, nothing happens. Missed my CL semi, and a competition game, with only 2 points ahead of nr. I probably lost te championship. Spend a little money Yesterday to Peel my team for the final matches. What kind of Joke is this update. With season als most over you guys Should have waited a few more. I want a refund for my purchase of Yesterday?

Addicted
    BUGS:
    1) For some reason, the font on the SQUAD screen has been changed for me. All text are in bold fonts and bigger font. A bit weird and not looking so good.

2) The game keeps randomly freezing for short whiles on Chrome (not tested on Firefox yet). Never had a problem before the update. Here's a screenshot of this bug:
    https://imgur.com/a/4RNW0 (the uploading of pictures in the forum never works for me - just get errors - so i'm uploading to imgur instead.

3) Names of players on the pitch are gone. I only see numbers and that doesn't help me at all since I have no idea who has what number lol
    GloryHinter likes this.

Rookie
    Guys the history of old matches doesnt open, what are you doing?

Apprentice
    check #133

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #189
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    BUGS:
    1) For some reason, the font on the SQUAD screen has been changed for me. All text are in bold fonts and bigger font. A bit weird and not looking so good.

2) The game keeps randomly freezing for short whiles on Chrome (not tested on Firefox yet). Never had a problem before the update. Here's a screenshot of this bug:
    https://imgur.com/a/4RNW0 (the uploading of pictures in the forum never works for me - just get errors - so i'm uploading to imgur instead.

3) Names of players on the pitch are gone. I only see numbers and that doesn't help me at all since I have no idea who has what number lol
    Hey hullabaloo. Can you post a screenshot of the font changes for me?

Regarding the freezing you're seeing, is it happening on the same screen every time?

Names of players don't appear on Matchup view, but do with the My Team view.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    @Parv @brolly, the next Live Match, can you take a screenshot for me please? It would be a big help.
    Sausy please check #133

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast