Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by t4sos View Post
    Sausy stop ignoring me dude or give me the email of your boss ..
    chill out man ... game is out just for few hours and already many complaints... you are not the only one

This is my first post in this forum, and im expecting an answer from you Sausy.

Im level 58 and currently in 70+ season. Im playing this game waaaaay too long, and im DISSAPOINTED that you guys dont allow us to choose more than one player to take the penalties, fauls etc. So if the player we have chosen gets injured or suspended while we are not on? It will be picked random? This is something you have to fix asap.
    Even more there is a bug with goalscorers not registering, someone posted some screens above with his Robben player , please fix asap.
    I willbe watching this thread and i want my answer Sausy.
    Ok it is not good that we cannot select multiple kickers I agree.
    But I do not understand the urgency that you are demanding an answer right now

FFS
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #162
    This is my first post in this forum, and im expecting an answer from you Sausy.

Im level 58 and currently in 70+ season. Im playing this game waaaaay too long, and im DISSAPOINTED that you guys dont allow us to choose more than one player to take the penalties, fauls etc. So if the player we have chosen gets injured or suspended while we are not on? It will be picked random? This is something you have to fix asap.
    Even more there is a bug with goalscorers not registering, someone posted some screens above with his Robben player , please fix asap.
    I willbe watching this thread and i want my answer Sausy.
    I appreciate the feedback and it will be forwarded onto our team. Regarding a bug with counting goals, I have seen Robert's post about a similar issue. If you could PM me your ID I will include it in our report.

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Ok. Romanian language )
    Ok, I see the fail too, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    If you want to play with a most attitude defensive player, you drag him backward in the intended area, if you want he has a more offensive attitude, you drag him forward. As simple as that.
    sorry, but that was not the question.

I asked positioning left and right inside the box, not up and down.

Rookie
    Page Eleven.
    I want you to tell them to make it possible to choose more than one player to take a penalty etc. I HAVE 20 PLAYERS WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES FFS, this is a theft if you dont change it !
    Agreed. Thats why i train so hard my players with SA of FK PK CK. When one injured of sub there always 4 other players that have ability to take those kicks.

Not just random player. Seems cheated as well after spending so many tokens upgrading SA for my players. Now they just make it randomly taken instead assign specific players earlier.

Rookie
    Even more its stupid that it autosaves DURING game ,since you may do a wrong move ( change the wrong player) and cant undo.
    Francicic01 and TuninGGamer like this.

old match reports dont work two

i am a level 19 manger in a level 20 cup and CL i got 3ed place in my cup and some how pull off a 3-1 win to get to final of my CL (witch i feel rob by being place in both higher level cups) but i trying to get my old match reports because the final is with the same level 20 guy that was in my group that i some how won 1-0 at home and then 3-1 away to take top spot with him taking 2ed and i would like to look at what i did it my 2 games with him to help me pull of the win
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SaXe View Post
    sorry, but that was not the question.

I asked positioning left and right inside the box, not up and down.
    If you want one player is playing more inside or outside the position that he plays in the intented area.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Idk if I'm the only one, but I usually made subs in game largely based on condition - which was simple, I sorted based on who had the least & made changes accordingly.

Now it's all visual - I have to try & make out if my DC or MC has a slightly lesser green bar or waste time checking individual players.

That aside, 2 of my players lost their DML position & didn't get a replacement. Have dropped support a line.

Also, setting player positions up is a pain on a touch screen ! They move all over the place & it's highly annoying for someone with OCD like me. Hah

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    chill out man ... game is out just for few hours and already many complaints... you are not the only one

Ok it is not good that we cannot select multiple kickers I agree.
    But I do not understand the urgency that you are demanding an answer right now

FFS
    You dont have a clue in how forums work.

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast