Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zz-Jones View Post
    it‘s running now but thanks for Info about new ios version
    I wonder if devs tested new T11 on this system...probably not:/

Rookie
    To dev team: you can judge how you done your job by the huge feedback you are receiving. I want to summarise how i see the update:

- You removed 3rd position and many managers( including me) were put in position to play their games struggling- no compensation from your ingame support, good job, i am not going to enter in details how much hard work was about to be compromised
    -You unfairly fastened the building in facilities
    -There is no way we can sort our during match condition levels
    - No way to sort by first 11/substitution in my squad menu
    - See Assoc Top 100 to understand how exploited your game is by tankers
    - You didnt take into account so many good proposal for upgrades such as daily +4 quality to be redistributed only within first 11 players
    - I bet that you didnt fixed penalties issue in assoc. tourament( HUGE issue that MUST have been removed after the first complain you received MONTHS ago.
    - It is absolutely no user friendly playing via phone, it is pretty hard to see where you arrange your players

This is not written by a quiter who only knows to complain. I will contiune using the app But listen to your dedicated users- they are plenty here in this forum
    Last edited by P.Petrov; 11-08-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    It autosaves but in the preview match window it doesn't ! you must log out and log in again !
    It seems to take a few minutes for match preview window to update %

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

my former dl/dml/ml is now only a dl/ml -so far so bad- but there is now the option to train him to as an aml.
    Is this standard in future, so that this kind of players could play everything from dl to aml?
    Important to know and so far the only good thing i noticed after the update

my former dl/dml/ml is now only a dl/ml -so far so bad- but there is now the option to train him to as an aml.
    Is this standard in future, so that this kind of players could play everything from dl to aml?
    Important to know and so far the only good thing i noticed after the update
    yes I have dl/ml/aml (and for right flank) players already. And it is good
    nikolgiorgos and Niddhoeggr like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It seems to take a few minutes for match preview window to update %

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes , but the fastest way is to log out and log in again . Since there is no Save button anymore most of the manager will be confused after changing their team when they will see in the preview window is not changed . They might think is not changed at all . Also without the save button all kind of mistaked can happen during a live match . One bad substitution and you can ruin the match ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    yes I have dl/ml/aml (and for right flank) players already. And it is good
    I have it for the right flank too, both players are 20yo and quality is 130%
    I think it would be too expencive to increase them now to aml and amr (150 green for each?) but interesting for the next generation.
    Last edited by Zz-Jones; 11-08-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Saucy... what's with the wastes greens, if you had already a DR/DMR? And what with the waste skill points, what also costs a lot of T/greens?

I want a clear anwer, if you just stealing (and in this case, it's stolen) or you compensate that?
    (and again, I don't talk about the cap... the cap and this are two completly different things!!)
    Haha, so now you think it is stealing of green if get have the disadvantage. What about those green I spent to build my players's fitness to 500?
    Congratulation bro you just got f...d and please turn around so you can get that from Nordeus again.
    Rebelsunited likes this.

Rookie
    I have it for the right flank too, both players are 20yo and quality is 130%
    I think it would be to expencive to increase them now to aml and amr (150 green for each?) but interesting for the next generation.
    I guess you guys were lucky . I had two dr/dmr and dl/dml which were intially DR and DL and I've trained them for DML and DMR and also with special abillity of gameopener . Now after the update I have just a DR and DL , the passing attribute turned grey , so they will not gain on passing anymore (which was the main reason I created them like this in the first place ) . Now what should I do ? Invest other tokens to make them ML and MR ? because my player lost not only one position but one main attribute also , passing ! this does not seem fair to me at all .
    Zz-Jones likes this.

Rookie
    One STUPID change update is there no more SAVE BUTTON for team subs during matchday.

Ive mistakenly pick wrong players to sub wrong players in the wrong position because the new drag in out layout system ****ed the efficiency of players sub.

When u drag wrong players to the wrong position it just auto save. We no longet have the authority to confirm substitution like before.

This is biggest ****ing mistake u made. I prefer previous system layout with save button. If u already sure to subs certain players then click the save button. That is safety method to managers.

Now u prone to subs wrong players with the new stupid layout. And what more there is no longer players name on shirt. Who the **** change players using shirt no? Its more convinient like previous u click name player and drag subs with another name player. Its more dynamic that way.

Overall new layout is total disaster. Who the **** responsible about change into this new stupid ui layout?

Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast