Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

That "all-new fluid pitch" is stupid and is a bad idea.

Quote:

Thank you for downgrading the game again, all for the sake of mobile phone users?!

1 - LDM/CDM/RDM ---> you only give me 2 positions back (this has been fixed now)

2 - Those awkward asymmetry positioning - can you make it more fugly? - https://imgur.com/a/WHi5K
    That absolute autonomy that let you to position your players IS A BAD IDEA
    Solution? Divide that square thing into smaller squares of 4 or 6

3 - We used to have more than 1 option for set piece takers

4 - Fugly horizontal layout; it hurts my brain

5 - No more red/blue arrow or backward/upward (lol are you telling us it was a meaningless feature?)
    manoc1992 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Man, do I dislike the new Squad > Matchup screen? Yes I do. It’s the worst and least informative of the three new Squad screens, without player names and without a save button, so mistakes are inevitable, and TE even defaults to the flaming thing when you select Squad. Kick that screen out of our game.
    Actually I like the 'without a save button'.

Its so frustrating. 4 days im playing friendly matches all day long, trying to understand how “new” system works. Im not talking about idiotic set piece takers BS, about buggs, about look of formation, about music. Im talking about gameplay, about how you have changed something without explain what you did, and how it will affect players and gameplay in future. Its obvious its not the same mesurements depending on formation in the gameplay, for example i noticed that if my opponent plays aml st amr i cant properly defend with 4 in def like before, i have played with over 20 opponents, its a BS!
    Arrows! We need to give orders to players! Put it IN! If arrows didnt have effect before, put it back and meke it to have this time! Now i have to look all match in formation screen and watch carefully if my opponent changed something for 1mm and be fast to change it myself before he notice.. Game is losing sence. This is the worst “update” of every game i have been ever played in my life. Its just shameless. I know guy who made Top Eleven is a good guy, and i hope truly he didnt have anything with this BSSSS..
    Attackers (and most of the players) are like headless chickens, running around and the most annoying thing in the whole game is when st going 1v1 to GK and just runs into him without shot, or pass back or other, every game atleast 5 times. How could you put out update without explain how it works???! Are u mad?? Bring dafuq back old version!!! But we all know, and we kinda knew from the beggining that you will never do that, whatever a million or whatev number of people write or say cos u gotta stand behind your desisions even if 99,8% people think your update is BS and would be more than satisfied to bring back old one! Do you want us to pay you to listen to us? We would rather pay you not to play this BS than to play it! Thats how bad it is!!! I loved this game but after this i cant enjoy it anymore cos i dont understand how it works! And nobody wants to explain us(if anybody even knows from devs themself). Be ashamed.
    Altiplano, azwanonly and lespa like this.

players appear out of nowhere...
    I sell one of the players
    a new one appears
    and I can not sack them... when I try ... game crash
    btw reduce font size...

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_2.jpg

Btw, please give us a feature where we can SAVE THE FORMATIONS. It's a no brainer not to have such simple and helpful feature.

friendly match
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-friendly-match.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by drcika View Post
    players appear out of nowhere...
    I sell one of the players
    a new one appears
    and I can not sack them... when I try ... game crash
    btw reduce font size...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	90479
    You should be able to sack now

More proof that AML/AMR players are klartzed.

Today I put the two wingers as far forward in their 'area' and as close to the touchline as possible, but they still insisted on playing as MCs. Changed formation to use three MCs and Zerbo's player disc spent most of the match under Moran's. How the hell can we play this game when the players aren't doing what they are supposed to? It's as if they are playing to the first position listed on their abilities rather than their place on the Formation screen.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-wingers.jpg

Two screenshots that illustrate the problem...

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-02-minute-33.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-02-minute-83.jpg

...and Stuart Edgecombe was lethal with his free-kicks today, but they aren't recorded on his stats...

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-cup-mr-1r2-tassame-fc.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-02-stats.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-13-2017 at 12:39 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Same thing here! Marco kalla scored 2 freekicks, his 3rd goal was from open play and the 2 freekick goals doesn't seem to have been counted.

The best of the best
    nash123 likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post

Thank you for downgrading the game again, all for the sake of mobile phone users?!
    Do you think mobile phone users are thanking Nordeus for the change? It's bad enough trying to set your team up on a PC or tablet, it's a bloody nightmare on a small mobile phone screen!!!
    Altiplano, 112000, Jernet and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast