Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    In the old system it was clearer where the players went so the formations where built easily like playing with legos or a puzzle. The fluidity can be nice but we need some preset formations to be available and then we can mess around with the position. This way we risk on going on matches with terrible formations that could be better if the players where just a little bit out on the right spot.
    Yes , the player's boxes should be divided into 9 sub-boxex , at least we will have a few fix positions where to put our players .
    112000 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey skrrr - is this issue still occurring? Is it happening across several browsers? Any info helps.
    Yes, in Chrome it is. I have the latest version and turned off extensions.

Last night I tried the game in Opera and Vivaldi and didn't have this particular issue. Those browsers had other issues though, Opera used 60% CPU and Vivaldi kept freezing until it crashed.

So this WebGL problem appears to be just on Chrome, or on MY Chrome.

Any progress Sausy? Thanks.

As some of you guys are saying, I wish they would make it easier to see what the current rating of players are on the substitution screen. I'm sure this whole field view on the substation screen is for the best in the long run, but it's so confusing for now.
    Jernet likes this.
    Level: 35 Season: 37 League Champion: 11 Times Champions League Champion: 5 Times Cup Champion: 3 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Jernet, can you post a screenshot of this? What are you seeing? During Live Match you're able to switch between your Squad list and your opponent's by clicking the emblem in the top right.
    Yes, I know that, but thx anyway. Next time I play a live match, I’ll try to get a screenshot for you.
    Cheers.

Apart from the bugs and blunders described by myself and others in this thread, there’s a fundamental thing wrong with the new formations screen:

When users drag and drop objects (as we do, for example when we substitute players) a simple usability rule applies: It must be possible for the user to view the object’s source location (that’s our list of substitutes) and the destination location (that’s the playing field in our case) without any need for scrolling.

Now, on my devices (tablet and phone) that’s not possible: When I pick a substitute, I can’t view all of the playing field, and when I view the playing field, I can only view half of my substitutes. That’s annoying, but it’s also against established best practice for usability. As a user of the new formations screen, I do my dragging and dropping of players in partial blindness, because I can’t always view the object source and destination simultaneously.

Maybe the new formation screen was designed with pc monitors in mind, but this is 2017, and tablets and phones are in use everywhere, so Nordeus guys please fix the bugs, but also this more fundamental mistake that some designer has made.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    As some of you guys are saying, I wish they would make it easier to see what the current rating of players are on the substitution screen. I'm sure this whole field view on the substation screen is for the best in the long run, but it's so confusing for now.
    If you compare to where it seems to be ripped off from (pes cm) they need to fit players into the main screen without having to swipe and scroll. Scrolling likely to result in mistakes without a save button. We also need names positions and condition displayed properly to help pre match and during match.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc and Rebelsunited like this.

And now a final observation from me, hopefully ...:

On the new Lineup screen, the use of a bold font makes player names and other info hard to read.

Its also inconsistent with the Training screen that lists players in a similar way, but (fortunately) uses a non-bold font.

Another user also reported this readability problem in this thread yesterday. Please use a non-bold font on the Lineup screen.
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-09-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Hallo together, you cann‘t borow or lend Players in the Association matches, why?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Maybe the new formation screen was designed with pc monitors in mind, but this is 2017, and tablets and phones are in use everywhere, so Nordeus guys please fix the bugs, but also this more fundamental mistake that some designer has made.
    The game is exactly the same on PC and mobile. You see as much/little regardless of your monitor or resolution. And you can't zoom out and see all the substitutes or anything like that.

Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast