Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Dr dmr Mr. Now Dr Mr. Those green.
    TT

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We are deploying a fix for missing roles at the moment.
    Add back DML DMR roles... add back ARROW indicator. Add back multi players FKs, Corners takers like previous one. U can't depend to only 1 player to take those kicks. Do u even playing real life football?

I lost today so how do u think im supposed to feel???

My team 118+ that beat by 7 goals margin in first leg just now got defeated by a crappy 93 team. Instead my players all fully recharge with superb mood. Pathetic.

If not your stup1d update i still be leading in my league and have clear chances to win league with remaining games against crappy teams.

But now 2 players already pipped my team and to add insult i got demoted into 3rd because this stup1d sh1t update...

Im really furiously right now
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-08-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Correcting

Nordeus right now [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-index.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Add back DML DMR roles... add back ARROW indicator. Add back multi players FKs, Corners takers like previous one. U can't depend to only 1 player to take those kicks. Do u even playing real life football?

I lost today so how do u think im supposed to feel???

My team 118+ that beat by 7 goals margin just got defeated by crappy 93 team. Instead my players all fully recharge with superb mood. Pathetic.

If not your stup1d update i still be leading in my league. Now 2 players already pipped my i got demoted into 3rd because this stup1d sh1t update...

Im really furiously right now
    Better add it back. He's the Russian president.

I updated my team formation now, but it still shows the old one in the match preview.

Rookie
    What about the player's abilitty? I had a dml/dl with playopener ability? now he is only dl with playopener ability,wich is "ilegal" on a defender. Will this ability still work? Or my player will be seen just as a DR , without any special ability?

FCB
    I can see few players got their 3 position back except DMR and DML. they still are as DR and DL. convert them to DMR and DML and add the 3rd position for all players
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #88
    Hi everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed - you should be seeing your positions as normal.

Thanks very very much for the quick feedback here guys. I understand the frustration and greatly apologize for the inconvenienced caused by this.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

The fix for missing 3rd roles has been deployed - you should be seeing your positions as normal.

Thanks very very much for the quick feedback here guys. I understand the frustration and greatly apologize for the inconvenienced caused by this.
    not every player's 3rd position is back. I can see still 2 of my player's did not get their 3 position back. I bought a pleyr with 50 tokens for his 3rd position. still it is missing. I want it back
    Last edited by FCB; 11-08-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I pity those of you who set up using dml dmr. Advance notice of this wouldve been helpful to those guys in setting a new team formation

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That me literally. I lost valuable DMRs DMLs and now i loaded with too many DR DL... how i suppose to play them all? And i bought them with lots if token not cheap because all have SA...

I FEEL CHEATED BY NORDA$$

if u want to make changes make sure discuss here first in this f##king forum. This is why all managers that actively play religiously meet and discuss.

Why NORDA$$ dont ask us first hand? Taking feed back and rectify which area needs to be uograde for goodsake.

I already think this forum just useless. Why? Because they just dont listen to what managers complain here.

With every update lots of players get mad fedup and later leave the game. I have almost 2/3 of my friends already left this game. They just pissed off every time with new update comes new ****ty senseless crappy changes that affecting their game play.

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast