Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    If you compare to where it seems to be ripped off from (pes cm) they need to fit players into the main screen without having to swipe and scroll. Scrolling likely to result in mistakes without a save button. We also need names positions and condition displayed properly to help pre match and during match.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That's why we call it imitation mate, will never be like it's original.

@Sauced Sausage

Please look into the game we mention too, maybe that way you would see how your devs are useless.

Yo, sausy.

As requested, here are some screenshots:

In a live game, player names are visible on the formation screen when you’re in My Team mode, but when you’re thinking about substituting players, you typically switch your formation screen to Matchup mode (to view how your planned substitution will match the opponent’s players), and then you can’t view your own players’ names. Not so much a problem now, perhaps, because we’re a long way into the season, but what about early next season, will you be able to recognise every new player only by his number?

Missing player names on formation screen when in matchup mode:
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-15d236ec-ce6a-4260-b047-5d1c87e863f3.jpg

OK player names on formation screen only when in my team mode:
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-904753d0-59f9-487c-a418-64c8dc729aed.jpg

... and notice how you can’t view your substitutes when you view the pitch, and vice versa. That’s bad when you’re supposed to drag and drop players when you make substitutions.
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-09-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Rookie
    What a mess

I just lost a match to one of my main rivals simply because I didn't know what I was doing... had I beaten him I would have guaranteed 2nd in the league.. now I'm fourth..

The formation screen is a complete mess... I can't see names ... It took me ages to make a proper tactical changes and every mis step is saved which reflects on gameplay and result.

I don't mind change and updates but is this really the right time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TuninGGamer likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi brolly yes I'll be posting news regarding this soon.
    When we can expect some more informations?
    As Nash mention now to setup aml/r is nightmare, one minimeter to wide or mm closer to middle and he play as mc/amc ( what I have also report to you and still problem is not solved).
    We are the users, now we are your testers so we can expect something to exchange. You as the dev broke the game and I think that forum members are the most reliable group to help you fix this or to receive as much information as you could expect, so...
    I will repeat myśelf, this update was prepared by ameteurs but you can do something about it to change and fix this mistake.

You are able to improve the game?

Apprentice
    For the future... create from forum members test group and before you release next update give them chance to test the game and listen what people talk about it.
    40 Pages of complaints about new feature is not enough for you to understand that you made a mistake?
    If you not fix this, more people will leave...I wonder how many decided from first day of this „ great” update...
    TuninGGamer likes this.

OMG My striker just scored a header from a corner that he took ))) Not joking. He got a goal and an assist with the same play. I love this update )) Very funny bug this.
    Jernet, brolly and TuninGGamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    OMG My striker just scored a header from a corner that he took ))) Not joking. He got a goal and an assist with the same play. I love this update )) Very funny bug this.
    Seems a special moment now when a striker scores lol

VIP
    New feature in Top Eleven... A linesman is taking side free kick for away team, instead of #1, regular free kicker... Pay attention at black players positioning during FK...

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-1bd.jpg

Another new feature... The same player is substituted twice... Don't worry if you sub wrong player, he will stay in the game 3 more minutes...

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-1bcccccccc.jpg
    Jernet likes this.

Rookie
    I get the dmr dml positions were removed and replaced with dl dr. Cool. Now I have defenders with playmaker special ability. If this is the case then why not give all defenders the option to train this ability.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    I get the dmr dml positions were removed and replaced with dl dr. Cool. Now I have defenders with playmaker special ability. If this is the case then why not give all defenders the option to train this ability.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    You have 1 more point in the exam.

Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast