Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    Hey admin te

My player AML score a hatrik today but WHY THE F**K his record does not add it? He already scored 24 goals in league plus 3 goals today should be total 27 goals but the f**k happen now it just add up 25 goals with 2 goals missing in action from record.

How the f### this happen?

There is big stupid glitch in your system after update supposely.

Im not sorry for my vulgar language it is appropriate to show my dissatisfied right now.

Too many stupid update right now. The newly add fluid my ass system not working as it supposed. Too many players out of position does not attack nor trying to score. Luckily i got 2 pk and 1fk. Thats that. Not fluid as anticipated.

Please f**king revert back into previous layout ffs!!!

U better check my goal record that went missing!!! Never happen before but now its just f**king stupid crazy happening.

Every single time played since those stupid update yesterday i got too many unsatisfied experiences. Yesterday another problems. Today also got problems. Do u intend to send head ache to managers with this unreasonal experience?

Just f**king revert back to previous layout. Problem solved. I have no complaint about previous layout.

But this new 2018 ****ty ass layout give me many reason to complaints... never experience ****ty update since playing as right now. Just admit your new layout is total ****. It add nothing good experience to managers. Everyday also experience new problem what the f**k

Quote Originally Posted by Lions SK View Post
    you can satisfy everybody and bring a previous version
    BUMP!!!

JUST BRING BACK PREVIOUS LAYOUT.

Problem solved.

This new ****ty layout just does not work properly. It gives many head ache with unreasonal experience.

Please bring back SAVE BUTTON. There is difficult to drag and subs with new layout. I like the simplicity of previous version when u are sure about all the change by then u click SAVE button. It give more safety control.

With new layout autosave u are prone to drag wrong players with the wrong subs at the wrong area.

And please bring back PLAYERS name on field. Like previous version. Its comfort to know who u going to place. Right now its a total mess. Who the f**k change No. To No. We usually pick PLAYERS NAME and replace with another Name. Its comforting in previous layout. New layout just give head ache.

I play for fun. For relax. Not to head jammed my head with this all nonsense complexity.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-09-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Famous
    Come on guys I know the update is a disappointment but we need to keep things in perspective, keep calm and be constructive. There have been issues in the past and things generally get a little better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Niddhoeggr and nikolgiorgos like this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #373
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    I play on Windows 10/Chrome. Game loads fine and everything works, but when I minimize the Chrome window and open it up again the game part of the window is blank (the ads etc are still there.) I get this error:

"An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'shaderSource' on 'WebGL2RenderingContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'WebGLShader'."

Anyone have a clue what that's about, or rather if there's some easy fix I can do? I had no problems with the 2017 version of the game.
    Hey skrrr - is this issue still occurring? Is it happening across several browsers? Any info helps.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #374
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    The same for me,goals still not added to the player's total,this player should've had 77 goals but if i check the club season stats it shows 75 goals,if i check trough formation stats it shows 76 goals....2 different numbers but both of them wrong...
    Still not able to see previous weeks match reports...
    I don't have to say nothing about the top11 2018,i didn't had big expectations,but the amount of bugs this new version brought with it it's just ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the screenshots madflo. They're a big help. I've added them to my report.

Fake, fake, fake.

Just finished the match against much weaker team. At the first minute the result showed 0-6 in a favor of the oponent, after the first half it was reduced to 0-3. A glitch, a failure or just a slopiness? Anyway, the whole game is a fake and I will be leaving soon. I suggest that you all do the same. How can I post the picture to prove all that?

The new formation system could be very nice, if it would work. I think, this is just cosmetic... not more. And it is still buggy:

-) set my DL/DR to most offensive, they never were neary the opponents box (TE2017: put arrow on DL/DR and they are very often at oppo box)
    -) AML/AMR field is buggy like hell: even if I set them in the middle of their field, they play center (don't know if it's MC or AMC). It doesn't matter, if I put them to the out-line or close to the center... they play every time center. They only way to get them playing AML/AMR is to put them close to ML/MR position... and than they act very defensive)
    --> my AML scored 75 goals in 37 games. 3 games since update and he scored only one goal (cause you can't get him offensive)
    -) used AMC and ST: offensive ST, "normal" AMC. The ST was alway behind my AMC. AMC always start at the animation at ST.
    -) If I put the ST close the AMC, at the animations, there was no ST at all...
    -) I put one MC a bit more offensive and he was always more defensive than the 2.MC, who played "normal".

This is the biggest crap... one day before CL-final and (maybe for promations/staying) FA-finals and that system doesn't work.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    The new formation system could be very nice, if it would work. I think, this is just cosmetic... not more. And it is still buggy:

-) set my DL/DR to most offensive, they never were neary the opponents box (TE2017: put arrow on DL/DR and they are very often at oppo box)
    -) AML/AMR field is buggy like hell: even if I set them in the middle of their field, they play center (don't know if it's MC or AMC). It doesn't matter, if I put them to the out-line or close to the center... they play every time center. They only way to get them playing AML/AMR is to put them close to ML/MR position... and than they act very defensive)
    --> my AML scored 75 goals in 37 games. 3 games since update and he scored only one goal (cause you can't get him offensive)
    -) used AMC and ST: offensive ST, "normal" AMC. The ST was alway behind my AMC. AMC always start at the animation at ST.
    -) If I put the ST close the AMC, at the animations, there was no ST at all...
    -) I put one MC a bit more offensive and he was always more defensive than the 2.MC, who played "normal".

This is the biggest crap... one day before CL-final and (maybe for promations/staying) FA-finals and that system doesn't work.
    Thats the point, ther is no a clear information how to play:/

Now we are setup players according to our predictions
    I do not understand how people can agree to play a game without cleare information what is responsible for atack, def, possession.
    Probably system didn't change but is we see significant differences between old and new system but still we do not know much.

Sausy can we expect more information regarding tactic, settings, trainings?
    KenoticFC and ibangali like this.

In the old system it was clearer where the players went so the formations where built easily like playing with legos or a puzzle. The fluidity can be nice but we need some preset formations to be available and then we can mess around with the position. This way we risk on going on matches with terrible formations that could be better if the players where just a little bit out on the right spot.
    112000 likes this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    UPDATE: Wrong, I just tested this during a friendly match, and you CAN’T view the names of your on-field players on the formation screen, which is ridiculous. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, and should never ever have been released.
    Hi Jernet, can you post a screenshot of this? What are you seeing? During Live Match you're able to switch between your Squad list and your opponent's by clicking the emblem in the top right.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #380
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Thats the point, ther is no a clear information how to play:/

Now we are setup players according to our predictions
    I do not understand how people can agree to play a game without cleare information what is responsible for atack, def, possession.
    Probably system didn't change but is we see significant differences between old and new system but still we do not know much.

Sausy can we expect more information regarding tactic, settings, trainings?
    Hi brolly yes I'll be posting news regarding this soon.
    brolly and ibangali like this.

Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast