Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    wow I'll like to have this kind of player next season
    LOL. I have the same issue with playmaker ability.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Famous
    In case of adverse reaction: discontinue use immediately.
    lespa likes this.

Why down-grade the game? I can't win a game now as my formation has changed to 2-3-2-3 with a back 4 and only 1 striker! Time to stop playing after 40 seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    Hi, I have a question regarding blue packs. Since the update I played 3 games (5-1; 8-1 & 5-0). The last one was today, CL final. In every game, my players went with 100% motivation, and after every game, I needed 6 to 8 blue packs. Some players even dropped to yellow. Is this a bug or a new feature? If I am winning 5-0 CL final I am not expecting that more than half of my team drop motivation. One of two players, ok. But eight? After winning a trophy? Not realistic. BTW, they're all drinking champagne now. Hopefully, they are ready for tomorrow league title too.
    To analyze and take into consideration... I also -and after solve some points of this thread related with issues- if this have clarification would like to add a little guide to know the morale rules.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the screenshots Nash.
    These problems will be fixed for all users or we must post the scrrenshots in order to be fixed ? Most of my goals have not been counted also .

Rookie
    So loans get removed for asso games then why do we get teams much better than us to play against

Quote Originally Posted by layden112 View Post
    So loans get removed for asso games then why do we get teams much better than us to play against

Pffffffff come on man 10% difference it's nothing LOOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    LOL. I know man, but with the loans we could sacrifice 1 team to give the other teams in the asso a better chance of winning.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    If the manager is good at the game it makes a difference.

[QUOTE=layden112;487030]So loans get removed for asso games then why do we get teams much better than us to play against

You can’t always trust those team percentages on the Overview screen. After the latest buggy update, the percentages are not always updated to reflect the quality of the players that you have selected on the Squad screens. In such cases, it takes a restart of the game to update the percentages on the Overview screen.

Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast