Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Update:

at my final conclusion to this season, I'm pretty sure, history didn't count the first game after update (or it's one behind... however), because: at history, Watzinger has most appearances, with 49. If you look at the screens, Fellinger has 50.
    At my whole squad Watzinger and Fellinger played all games. There's the issue.
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-count.jpg

But this didn't solve the issue with the missing goals at line up.
    madflo19 and brolly like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey nash, this small update was for iOS only and added support for iPhone X
    Like always update is without errors😂
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-38406559-f7d4-48f9-b49a-5e2e155169d5.jpg
    madflo19 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Update:

at my final conclusion to this season, I'm pretty sure, history didn't count the first game after update (or it's one behind... however), because: at history, Watzinger has most appearances, with 49. If you look at the screens, Fellinger has 50.
    At my whole squad Watzinger and Fellinger played all games. There's the issue.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	count.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	90260

But this didn't solve the issue with the missing goals at line up.
    None of the bugs were fixed,missing goals from players total,no report available for the games before the update,number of games players played messed up,same player kick and score from ck,same player substituted 2 or 3 times in the same match.....
    They are waiting for the end of the season...no rush...
    ibangali and brolly like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19
    Its true.
    Bug full new version 2018, they will work on all over the year (2018) to make it bug free then end of the year they will bring another new version bug full 2020
    madflo19 and xander like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Changing formation during the match is the most annoying thing thanks to the auto-save. And it requires more time since now we have to pay attention to the brightness of the zones, sometimes especially for multi position players you can't even tell where they are playing.
    ibangali and Jernet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    None of the bugs were fixed,missing goals from players total,no report available for the games before the update,number of games players played messed up,same player kick and score from ck,same player substituted 2 or 3 times in the same match.....
    Hope they will eventually fix it before the end of the season. Especially the stats and clubhistory. I don’t know about you gy’s but I always take screenshots of em end of season...
    lespa likes this.

Not a chance for a fix,few hours left till the end of the season and we know Nordeus speed of reaction ......players stats are a mess,my lb had 32 goals after 45 games,after the last game of the season he is still at 32 goals but he scored 4 more goals in the last 5 games.....but they are still looking for a fix.....after the season ends they will say "sorry we can't do nothing for the past season..."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    ibangali likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Changing formation during the match is the most annoying thing thanks to the auto-save. And it requires more time since now we have to pay attention to the brightness of the zones, sometimes especially for multi position players you can't even tell where they are playing.
    As we can see our rival's formation and compare with that brightness we can layout our formation, on the other hand, its bad that rival can do the same. So both sides are open with each other.

Placing players on the field or changing formation or doing sub during the match its a big big big pain. Take way more time than before, you setup formation then need to refresh the browser or close the game app to see what formation shows on home screen and its not done in one shot, Due to that I'm thinking I should tank next season or not, so Nord fix it then come back to play.
    Jernet likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Rookie
    Hey nord@$$ r u guys dumb or what? Do u even listen to all the complaint here in forum and apps rating? Most are giving negative feedback regarding your new update layout system and yet u turn deaf and blind and ignoring us. What the **** having a forum if none of the complaint is taking seriously.

What what can i say many managers felt your design and dev team was picked from the street and consisting some seriously retard people on earth. Why? Because none of your new update layout making sense. Update should make sensible and user friendly possible but none can be seen here.

Im done. Now today no longer can login because server issues. Another setback. After 2.5 years wasting time playing this game that used to be fun and dynamic now turn out to be jokes and bug infested games with too many oddly nonsense effect giving the managers no other choice but to stop play permanently.

Ill just stick to football manager games for experiencing the best manager football gaming. Nord@$$ can say goodbye from us.

Regard,

Unhappy manager

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    This cup music couldn't be real. Sounds like the musics of 90's arcade games.

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast