Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So everyone else can see them - that was one of the good things about the arrows - hiding the micro orders that we gave players to at least have a surprise up our sleeves when the match got started.
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So if you accidentally change the wrong player then you have no security of the save button. Previously if you realised this (not all mobile phone screens are giant-sized) you could make the right choice and then press the save button before the change came active on the pitch. Real-life manager can make changes before committing the sub, you know...
    So true too!

@madflo and nash:

Agreed and same here.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-4d741967-dfbe-486c-9eea-c908d1783f72.jpg
    Haan FC lvl 24 - back again

Addicted
    I have this errors:

1. No statistics

2. I won one action, but i don't recived the player.

3. When i refuse one offer for my player, is blocking game, on the phone and browser.

Later edit:

Advice for administators: Go back to the old version until you fix all the bugs on this version.
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 11-12-2017 at 05:50 PM.

OK - what have Nordeus done to AML/AMR players? Look at my two wingers in the Cup match earlier today:

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-wingers.jpg

Formation per Squad Formation screen

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-cup-tf-1r1-tassame-fc.jpg

Formation per in-game match screen

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-cup-mf-1r1-tassame-fc.jpg

Mace (25) is playing MC? Zerbo (2) is uncharacteristically lagging behind play. Both wingers would usually play with 'up' arrows on in TE2017.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-minute-03.jpg

Zerbo (2) should be where Fredes (13) is. Mace is still playing MC.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-minute-11.jpg

Mace is still in the middle. He should be wide out right to provide width to the attack and split the defence.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-minute-41.jpg

Now Mace is even further over to the left - why should Edgecombe (20) and Hurst (27) be doing the right-wing attack?

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-minute-63.jpg

Again Edgecombe doing what Mace should be. Zerbo had rightly come inside to provide an alternative target for the cross.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-minute-78.jpg

All this has only started happening since the 2018 update. Let's have a fix for it...
    Last edited by talisman; 11-12-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    nash123, Santa1212 and Altiplano like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dear Nordeus...

I try to be polite, but you make that so hard... and at the moment, I'm so mad...

why the f***, I have to do your work?
    I watched a few games today... and it's so easy to detect.
    I know, what goals and assists doesn't count:
    Every f***ing FK and penalty don't count. Neither goals nor assists.
    I'm not sure about about CK, because it seems, goals (except it's the Aschauer kicks to corner, Aschauer heads to goal - "feature") count, but assists (from the corner kicker).
    So gus, pls keep an eye on CK and report.

I'm awaiting 10.000T to my account for doing YOUR qualitiy controll/work.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

After match stuff.

No personal achievements in Season Stats:

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-season-stats-day-01.jpg

7 goals scored, but only 6 recorded against players

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-match-01-stats.jpg

Looks like Edgecombe's Penalty goal wasn't counted - but Joao Jesus got his assist for same...

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-s24-cup-mr-1r1-tassame-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-12-2017 at 06:33 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    So I have a player who can play dr, mr and amr since you took away the dmr/l position. If this is the case why can't I train my dr to be mr? I want to train him for this position because I want my to have passing as a key attribute and also, dmr/l had strength as a key attribute but dr/l does not.

I hope you admin guys are reading and taking note of all these complaints. This game was downgraded. Before we could see our starting eleven preferred positions on the formation screen now we can't. Most of my team could can play in more than one position so that I can change my formation without making substitutions now I have to go back and forth between the line up and formation screens which means I am not watching the game while making changes.

I hope with the next upgrade at least 70% of this issues are sorted or else I will have to find another game to waste my data on. I am from South Africa and data is ****ing expensive here.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    Palash Mitra and Jernet like this.

Man, do I dislike the new Squad > Matchup screen? Yes I do. It’s the worst and least informative of the three new Squad screens, without player names and without a save button, so mistakes are inevitable, and TE even defaults to the flaming thing when you select Squad. Kick that screen out of our game.
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-12-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    khris likes this.

Look what the new formation system do to my team formation.

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_2017-11-13-11-59-53-30.jpg

Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast