Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I don't get it. It doesnt matter if you put them next to the border or near the striker they anyway stays and plays somewhere in mc position. Except if you put them like i said in defensive aml postion (same as aml with blue arrow).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Do you try to far corner left/right, almost like out of the field?

Attachment 90697
    Thats what I meant^^

Ive seen my players next to the line, very open really in this way...

"But" exist the option of the individual programming of the player,,, and this means that we can have some MC's for example, that tend to defend... so now with the movement increased, because we dont have just a blue or red arrow, now we can go anywhere, maybe, despite try to put some player with the idea to go to the midfield, he will not go, as before, despite that some players had red arrows, they defended more than what was expected.
    Last edited by khris; 11-16-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    The "legal formation" is now changed.

- No longer can have 3 CDM.

- Can have 0 centre striker. Must have at least 1 CAM.

- Can have 3 wing players on both sides. A total of 6 players. Previously it was max at 4.

- Must have at least 1 player in CM or CAM.
    Why do you always swap the letters? CM instead of MC, CDM instead of DMC, CAM instead of AMC. It mekas hedrar to unrdetsnad you.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-16-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Why do you always swap the letters? CM instead of MC, CDM instead of DMC, CAM instead of AMC. It mekas hedrar to unrdetsnad you.
    Thats the new update.
    Jernet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Thats the new update.
    Huh? If it's a joke, I guess I didn't get it =]
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_20171116-232355.jpg
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Huh? If it's a joke, I guess I didn't get it =]
    You set your language to english. I think some positions changed name in some other languages.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Move him more to the side inside it's box and then check out the simulation, and tell me how's going please.
    ...and subsequent 'advice'

*sigh* I've been through this before...

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post487689

and

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post487913

No matter where you put the AML/AMR in their boxes, they still play MC/AMC...
    HairDryer, khris, lespa and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

10 days since that "update" and still no fix... I think, we have to wait at least to munday.

10 games this season, Aschauer lost 11 goals, 8 assists (and I think 3 MoM), Fellinger lost one goal...
    Alessio Fitch and manoc1992 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Addicted
    Talisman, i think that is matter where you put aml/amr. If you put them to the red zone of the box (see the picture), then they play on the side. Otherwise, if you put them to the black zone - it would be a scenario i draw in this picture. Try it and you see.
    So conclusion is - if aml/amr are displayed as a striker (for example 4-1-2-3) than they play in the middle. If they are displayed as side attacking midfielders (4-1-2-2-1) than they play like it should be on the side.
    Hypothesis - programing cant understand side strikers so all formation with his scheme goes wrong.
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-hm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    So conclusion is - if aml/amr are displayed as a striker (for example 4-1-2-3) than they play in the middle. If they are displayed as side attacking midfielders (4-1-2-2-1) than they play like it should be on the side.
    Hypothesis - programing cant understand side strikers so all formation with his scheme goes wrong.
    They appear to play in the middle, but do they really play there when the engine calculates what is happening? IMHO, you put too much faith into simulation.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-17-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Well, that’s actually true, it might as well be the match simulation that’s got it wrong. Anyway, something ain’t as it should be.

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast