Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zz-Jones View Post
    ok, i vote against this rubbish and shout loud to bring us the old and better version back.
    Please set a new thread with POLL option. This can give clear indication which majority of managers wanted back previous layout that work just fine.

The new layout not only dumb but it degraded team play as well.
    TuninGGamer likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Already put them on the offensive line. As i said the new layout not only confusing manager but confusing players as well. They lost ability to attack. Where ever i put them in AML AMR area they just lose the ball and never trying to cross. Previous layout have no problem like this.

DL DR also became dumber. They neither defence or assist in offensive. Literally DL DR is deluded and give nothing to team play. Previous version DMR DML work wonder in game play but no more in the new stupid update.
    Please do the following test . Let's say you want to play 4-2-2-2 , with AML and AMR . Put your AML and AMR to the most offensive position possible , also your DR and DL . Then exit the application and click on the preview window of your next match . You will see there that your team will be seen by the engine as 2-2-2-4 ! your DR and DL will be seen as DMR and DML and your AMR and AML will be seen as ST ! this is ridicoulous , I want to play offensive but not with 4 Strikers !
    nash123 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some observations
    - When I 'm in live match, I cannot see the line up (the main squad players names)
    - I didn't use the set up option before my game (for testing). The choice of the game was random but with no logic.
    I saw my DL kicking corners and my DMC (with also low attacking skills) having the F-K
    I suppose that if my penalty kicker wins a penalty but get injured, might my GK will shoot the penalty

- In formations, there are small blue signs for the players which the contract is finishing this season.
    Well, this new interface is quite unfamiliar for us. We don't need extra useless features.
    That's the coaching screen, not for ending contracts.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-09-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    In the past changing the formation, to play a friendly for example, was difficult but doable. Now it is almost impossible. What moron thought about this?

Is that dificult to have Tactic A and Tactic B how we once had in the flash version?

Why do you send out this buggy release when people have important finals to play? Not very good timing.

The set piece selection is a joke; now you can’t have backups for your primary kickers anymore. Worse than before.

Third skill of players gone. How did you manage to not catch that in test?

An awful release. Be ashamed.

Addicted
    I don't want to make you cry again lol but i play this game since 5 years and i never seen nordeus revert back lol

Hummm one time only with a story of transfert market but 3 months later lol
    Cope King likes this.

And why do you spend screen real estate during own or friends’ live matches on displaying the already obvious: who’s playing. You spend an inch of screen displaying that below the green pitch field, but it’s already obvious from the header of the page that has got both teams’ names, and clickable as well. And when you’re playing a match yourself, I’m pretty sure you know who’s who. So: Why ...?

Waste of space, and that goes for the above as well as for the update as a whole. Not at all an improvement.

Last edited by Jernet; 11-08-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Rookie
    Oh, and the Squad -> Lineup is looking horrible, very big and bold fonts. WHY?
    nash123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Brand View Post
    I haven't been able to access the update all day, still getting notifications about my match about to start but haven't been able to get game to work .
    No players trained , no formation set , game has been terrible recently and this is just a joke. Season finishes in 4 days so why not wait to update then when it doesn't effect anyone - especially those of us fighting for the league which no doubt is now gone as I can't see my team at all

WHY OH WHY UPDATE NOW RIGHT AT THE END OF THE SEASON
    Post #305 approved.

Yo, I just tried to arrange a friendly, and that made me realise how crap the new formation screen is:

You can’t even view the names of your players in the first team on the pitch, you can only view the names of your substitutes and reserves!!!!! How could you miss out on that, Nordeus. You release a new formation main screen with a fanfare, and then that screen doesn’t even name one’s players. Seriously bad, as in really, really, silly no-go bad!!

The travel distance when you want to change players on the new screen is far too long. In previous versions you could view where you were dragging a player to; now you can’t. Seen on iPad, but I guess it’s equally ****e on other platforms as well. Bad, bad, bad!

In new version, you can’t drag a reserve player directly onto the team on the pitch, like you would typically do if you’re arranging a friendly and you want to field your B-team. Now you must first drag the reserve into the substitutes and then into the team on the pitch. Bloody annoying, and ill thought out - almost as if the people behind this stinker of an update have never played the game themselves.

Result is that since the new formation screen is a badly tested nightmare, many managers will probably resort to doing their dagging and dropping of players on the lineup screen, which, thank God, the non-players at Nordeus product management haven’t yet managed to screw up completely.

May you sleep restlessly,

From one very disgruntled and extremely disappointed long-time (level 50) customer.
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-08-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast