Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Last edited by Alessio Fitch; 11-08-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Not arrived here just locked out

To be fair it’s only in matchup mode that you can’t view the names of your first XI players, but that’s also bad enough. Why?

UPDATE: Wrong, I just tested this during a friendly match, and you CAN’T view the names of your on-field players on the formation screen, which is ridiculous. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, and should never ever have been released.

Big sigh, as in the sigh that comes out when one seriously contemplates if one should really stop playing this game after fifty seasons of fun. Nordeus can take my money, but test their own software they can’t ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-08-2017 at 09:31 PM.

big crap

The new squad page is a big crap. how is it possible some one devise such thing?
    If before i used to log in 3 or 4 times a day now i will try to login ZERO!

nash123 likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    I want to work as Nordeus programmer ! Do nothing all year. Seriosly my girlfriend who hates how much time i waste on this app would have predicted that she MUST implement at least player positions in new tactics menu during live game. I already dragged by mistake one player over other and it took me 5 seconds to figure out where to put them back . Another 20 seconds until i arrange my players on my phone display with my fat finger. Aaand the game is finnished . WOA perfect experience, lazy lazy lazy lazy performance. Shame on you !

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Please set a new thread with POLL option. This can give clear indication which majority of managers wanted back previous layout that work just fine.

The new layout not only dumb but it degraded team play as well.
    They'll never go back we've been here before. Best we can do is to get them to tidy things up particular in match use;

Player names and positions for all players to be clearly visible.

Condition of players to be more visible. I would suggest % next to green bar if space.

If possible try and fit the subs within main formation screen to avoid the awkwardness of scrolling when making changes. The fact you can't save I think will lead 2 unintended changes by accident.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just played a bit further, and I can now safely tell you that there is not a single thing that I like about this update. The new formations screen is a total flaw, and it must be replaced asap. Very rarely have I hated something as much as I hate and despise this update. A key part of the game has been messed up badly; why could you not just leave it? Why do you need to ruin things that work perfectly well for many, many managers? And when you think you have a good reason for ruining things, why don’t you at least test your new version before you release it?
    Last edited by Jernet; 11-08-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    azwanonly and TuninGGamer like this.

Adjusting formation for the next match ...the formation changes don't register for this match but does for future matches (match preview only way to show this). Is this a bug and will system see my formation as 3 2 2 2 1 instead of 4 5 1 v in next match?

Update. After playing a friendly 4 5 1 with new layout -- UI is awkward when subbing players; lack of options to change set piece takers is a pain in the ass no way change them in game ; positioning of players in fluid system.....too far forward or two far back changes the system unintentionally if your not careful ...have to see what happens in real games. Like others I prefer the old system .unless the new fluid system actually has an impact is rather the old one back...
    Last edited by Niggles; 11-08-2017 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Update

I thought I would check out the feedback, see if TE2018 would be worth coming back to.

Based on the comments, looks like I'll be staying away.
    Altiplano, nash123 and TuninGGamer like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast