Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Rookie
    Download the game again. I got my 3rd positions back. I just lost the dmr and dml positions.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've identified the issue and are working on the fix. More news when I have it.

Really sorry about this, Managers.
    Will you be adding the option to train playmaker ability for dl and dr also.

-added as comment for the devs this last point, about open the playmaker option for DR-L's -ex-dml-r - and the option to convert in white attribute the passing, so a slight readjust for this position that now occupy more space... too we can take in consideration all the good DR-L playmakers that the real football have and that do great assistances too -here the why of the passing as main attribute- thinking in Dani Alves for example... you can easily continue the list.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    I can see few players got their 3 position back except DMR and DML. they still are as DR and DL. convert them to DMR and DML and add the 3rd position for all players

You sure this is fixed? I still have 3 players who lost an extra dmr or dml position!!! At least replace with another position. This is bull!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    You sure this is fixed? I still have 3 players who lost an extra dmr or dml position!!! At least replace with another position. This is bull!!!
    Or they should give the dr/l the skills like passing and strength.

Waste green to get the right tactic & formation. This gonna take time. I want to win again. Lol. I can see some people leave in fb group I joined. Hope they come back. They helped a lot. Top11 friends formation, they have very good imagination.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 11-10-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Apprentice
    Next bug:
    I was not able to sign contract with new player because of lack of space, so I fired one but still I was receiving info that not enough space, so I fired second and still info was the same. After I restarted app I was able to sign new one:/

Rookie
    These players are now invaluable because the game does not allow this special ability for defenders. If you want to upgrade give us the option to choose long free-kick takers also.

Hi SausyFC, just installed a new update. Seems like gameplay (just won CL) had been restored.
    Statistics were still off.
    Robben scored 4 (what a player btw), again only 2 were added, seems a pattern in all games.
    Again none were added to clubhistory totals, seems like CL matches dont add up in clubhistory.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    Hi SausyFC, just installed a new update. Seems like gameplay (just won CL) had been restored.
    Statistics were still off.
    Robben scored 4 (what a player btw), again only 2 were added, seems a pattern in all games.
    Again none were added to clubhistory totals, seems like CL matches dont add up in clubhistory.
    Thanks for the follow-up Robert - really appreciate it. The team is looking into the stats at the moment. I've just updated the report though. I'll let you know when I hear back from them.

Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast