Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This 2018 update is absolutely a ridiculous joke

what a farce of an update. unbelievable. whoever does the devised these changes and did the UAT etc needs sacking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

1- the names of the players - now you are left with their numbers only so memorize
    I can't stress that enough. Why making the matchup screen so different from the lineup? We NEED to know the name and the role of the player we are moving.
    And also, a SA icon on the set-piece screen would be a lot more useful than it actually is

It's horrible on a PC screen, I can't think of how awkward it is on a smartphone if you have to touch on every player to know who he is or what is his SA.

This is just UI basic knowledge. What were the devs thinking???

It could have been a much better update if only they didn't mess it up so much.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

I would agree with all the previous comments and add some more from my side:

1. Formation screen during the match is simply awful and lacking a lot of info:
    - the icons of the players are not located in a suitable way so if you need to make a change of the player by chance you can hit another icon and in this way change another player (especially if you have 3DC or 3MC in one square who are very tight). Do to autosave feature the change will take the place and you can not cancel it.
    - when you enter formation screen during the match to make some changes and to replace the worst player you will not find info about their current performance so you need to go back to live again and check it from there only
    - you don't see the names of the players so to check the names you need to make one more move and go to another 3d screen.
    Taking into account that I spend the whole match watching ONLY the opponents team (so that I wouldn't miss any of his changes) just imagine how much time is needed to enter all these screens for 1 simple change. And now just think if your opponent keep changing the systems every 15-20 minutes of the game you need to spend the whole match in the formation screen without watching the game itself.

2. Changes happen only after the restart of the game - same exist not only to formations but also to green/red packs and tokens. E.g. after the match they are not added to you but appear only after the game restart.

And as I have told you previously there are all the above mentioned bugs also. So unfortunately I should say it's the worst bug we could expect
    USARABAT likes this.

Once again, the game tries to force me to buy new players by letting me lose the CL final again with 2 red cards just like last season.. I am done with this trolling on purpose, i won it all again, never a red card in whole season only in finals when i can win treble

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12