Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New arrows

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i guess the new arrows method is look like this, it depends on where we put the player.

most forward of his assigned position is UP arrow for him,

also at most backward is DOWN arrow. center is no arrows

and this time there is more variation of arrow. not jut stick to only UP and DOWN

but this is just my guess... and i still haven't lost in 5 games against about same quality opponent until now since this update introduced

what is your opinion guys?

Attachment 90154
    MY team initially suffered a slight dip in scoring when I updated but when I pushed my aml/amr to the top of their square they became more prolific, and also my striker who has been outstanding this season seems to moved to a different level since the update he has been on fire scoring about 15 goals since I updated he now even outperforms my amr who is my best player. I won champions League final 8-0 against a good 6star team my st, aml and amr scored 7 out of the 8 they are beginning to look like Barcelona's MSN trident lol.

i guess the new arrows method is look like this, it depends on where we put the player.

most forward of his assigned position is UP arrow for him,

also at most backward is DOWN arrow. center is no arrows

and this time there is more variation of arrow. not jut stick to only UP and DOWN

but this is just my guess... what is your opinion guys?

Attachment 90154
    I think the new system works like this, but the player is free to move in all directions inside the "box" they are

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    MY team initially suffered a slight dip in scoring when I updated but when I pushed my aml/amr to the top of their square they became more prolific, and also my striker who has been outstanding this season seems to moved to a different level since the update he has been on fire scoring about 15 goals since I updated he now even outperforms my amr who is my best player. I won champions League final 8-0 against a good 6star team my st, aml and amr scored 7 out of the 8 they are beginning to look like Barcelona's MSN trident lol.

can you show your formation?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Galani View Post
    can you show your formation?
    I don't think I can post a screen shot on this forum with my mobile device, but I was initially using 451v in the old version but it became innefective in this version, so i pushed my amr and aml to the top most center of their square and brought my st to the bottom most center of his square so the formation is now 4123

Dreamer
    I don't think I can post a screen shot on this forum with my mobile device, but I was initially using 451v in the old version but it became innefective in this version, so i pushed my amr and aml to the top most center of their square and brought my st to the bottom most center of his square so the formation is now 4123
    Why you can not post a screenshot?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Why you can not post a screenshot?
    I don't know how to post a screen shot on this forum. Do you?

Alright I can now post
    Last edited by Spartan117; 11-10-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

Pro
    This was my champions league final today

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spartan117; 11-10-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

im glad you manage to know how to post screenshot before your battery die.
    Toxcatl and Gobobo like this.

Pro
    im glad you manage to know how to post screenshot before your battery die.
    Hahaha

I was initially using 451v in the old version but it became innefective in this version
    On the contrary, with little adjustments the ol' good V-style still rocks. I play with MC/ML and MC/MR staying in the middle but really close to flanks to get more possession there, and I attack through the flanks. I had very good results today with this formation against a stronger team in asso games. Yesterday I won the ChL final.
    Maybe it's easy to counter now, we'll see, but so far I can't complain.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-10-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast