Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By KenoticFC
  • 2 Post By gizzmo
  • 2 Post By Jean.Monico
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Final 10 minutes of a match

Final 10 minutes of a match

I would like to share with you some of thoughts i have in my mind, one of them is the following:
    during a match, in the last minutes , from 80 to 90 , there are usually just 1-2 occasion for score a goal, because the game sometimes skips occasions for a team every 3 minutes. Today, i was losing at home. 2-1, and i needed 2 goals to win. after passing 80 minutes, i slowly lose any hopes to win this important match, and at 87 minute i knew that it was the last occasion to score, so i could have no time anymore to make two goals (and this partially makes you rage). at the end i was lucky to have a FK and score it, but as I imagined it wasn't enough , since i was already at 90 minute and couldn't have more occasions...
    now this is not a critic thing that severally needs to be fixed/edited, cause i know atm that its just a superficial thought, considering the bugs and f up things the new update did, but it could be awesome , if could be added a last occasion in89 minutes, or atleast additional time.

The game refreshes every 4 or 5 in-game min and during that time is the moment when the changes that you make take place.If you pay attention to the substitutions in the second half they all take place in a set time 52' 58' 63' 68' . I have never had a sub made on the 66'th minute for example. One other thing I notice is that the last minutes of the game go faster in real time then the first ones.
    Toxcatl and Francicic01 like this.

Famous
    Well, I think this is a confusion between what is highlighted and what is occuring in the match. Many times I've scored 3 or even 4 goals in the last 10 minutes.
    KenoticFC and Cloverfield like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Usually I score in the last minutes either by penalty or FK but mostly when I'm not attending.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    One other thing I notice is that the last minutes of the game go faster in real time then the first ones.
    I noticed it too.
    And maybe there's another thing: the highlights 0'-80' are longer, like the ball starts on goalkeeper, goes to the left, to the right, to the middle, defender saves it, and then it ends in a counter attack. lol
    80'-90' highlights are shorter, like the player gets the ball and does a direct shot to the goal.
    I think they do it because the match has a limit of real time (maybe 8' or 9', dunno)
    KenoticFC and Francicic01 like this.

Yes the match is around 10 real life minutes, but it is strange that the minutes don't all have equal real time. In some rare occasions there are matches where there is not even a pause between the 1st and the 2nd times.
    Francicic01 likes this.