Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: "Meh" Update

Thumbs up "Meh" Update

This update, where should I start?
    At best, this update was poor.

I like the addition of this new formation screen, but they could of kept the same lineup screen and not split it into two parts.

I also like how youth players comes in every 10 days now (I think).

There is more tactical flexibility, but we need more: Player Instructions.
    I want to individually instruct my players to do x and y. Maybe I could ask my winger to cut inside to take a shot.
    Make my midfield stay back while attack.

It would make every tactic different and distinct. They could of added Team Styles like Possession or Counter.

The new music was fresh, but wasn't as catchy as old.
    Mourinho's new pose is weird-looking, who points with two hands? It should of been him screaming at one of his players.

They should of added more, not just adding a feature here and there. It's a "new" year after all. (This has to be the laziest update ever.)
    But before all this, they should of squashed the bugs and fix the features that need to be fix.

What are your thoughts on this update?
    brolly likes this.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

Pro

"Meh" Update

****tiest update ever seen , it's worse than the f***ed up auction system that was introduced 5 months ago
    Last edited by dave1311; 11-09-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    ****tiest update ever seen , it's worse than the ****ed up auction system that was introduced 5 months ago
    Disappointed that all the player feedback they have been receiving hasn't been evaluated on.

Look at that time difference too, I think that update was bigger than this current one.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    This update, where should I start?
    At best, this update was poor.

I like the addition of this new formation screen, but they could of kept the same lineup screen and not split it into two parts.

I also like how youth players comes in every 10 days now (I think).

There is more tactical flexibility, but we need more: Player Instructions.
    I want to individually instruct my players to do x and y. Maybe I could ask my winger to cut inside to take a shot.
    Make my midfield stay back while attack.

It would make every tactic different and distinct. They could of added Team Styles like Possession or Counter.

The new music was fresh, but wasn't as catchy as old.
    Mourinho's new pose is weird-looking, who points with two hands? It should of been him screaming at one of his players.

They should of added more, not just adding a feature here and there. It's a "new" year after all. (This has to be the laziest update ever.)
    But before all this, they should of squashed the bugs and fix the features that need to be fix.

What are your thoughts on this update?
    I don't think we need more orders on the tactics menu. We've not even fully understood what the current orders actually do talk less introducing more. No thanks
    Toxcatl, xander, brolly and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    should of ... should of ... should of
    "Meh" Update-mickey_eyes.jpg

"Should have". My English is not brilliant, but you have just raped the grammar.

And as Spartan117 said, we have enough features that we don't understand, no need for more.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-09-2017 at 03:28 AM.
    Gobobo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post

"Should have". My English is not brilliant, but you have just raped the grammar.
    Ha ha, that was irritating me too.

Two new crappy players every 10 days? Oh what joy. I got two this morning, immediately sold the zero tokens chap to an agent and sacked the 14 tokens player - 80% DC a few days from the end of the season. I don't see a single redeeming feature in the update, I'm just glad some of the features weren't changed.

Hmm, I just looked at the 'My Association' screen and 'Training' has gone. I wonder if this is permanent? 'Bonuses' is still there but you can't give any, obviously, right now. Is this another stupid decision by Odious?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    Two new crappy players every 10 days?
    One crappy and one FT. These token players are actually pretty good.

Hmm, I just looked at the 'My Association' screen and 'Training' has gone. I wonder if this is permanent? 'Bonuses' is still there but you can't give any, obviously, right now. Is this another stupid decision by Odious?
    You mean "Loans"? Yeah, no more loans. They removed it a week ago.
    It wasn't our day.

One crappy and one FT. These token players are actually pretty good.
    I'm not paying 14 tokens for a player who'll be 60% in a few days, you may like to do that but that's horses for courses and I won't. Plus I have very good, young defenders already.

You mean "Loans"? Yeah, no more loans. They removed it a week ago.
    No they didn't. I loaned plenty of players in the last round of Association matches, as did other players in my group.

Famous
    Loans have gone. They announced it just before they announced the update.

I'm not paying 14 tokens for a player who'll be 60% in a few days, you may like to do that but that's horses for courses and I won't. Plus I have very good, young defenders already.
    End of the season, and you don't need him, ok. That doesn't mean he is not good. 80% FT for just 14T is a pretty sweet deal at the start of the season.

No they didn't. I loaned plenty of players in the last round of Association matches, as did other players in my group.
    Yeah, they announced it a week ago, not actually removed.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ion-loans.html
    Altiplano likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast