Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What keeps you playing top11 after some disappointing updates ? what makes u quit ?

Pro

What keeps you playing top11 after some disappointing updates ? what makes u quit ?

The only thing that I am still attached to in this game is the idea of bidding on new players at the beginning of each new season.

Everything else has become quiet boring to me including trophies ... at least, I am honest ... what about you guys

Dreamer
    For me, its my team that keeps me going
    I have had the core of my team bought as 18 years players, currently around 25-27.
    There are a couple of players , like my striker(340+ goals so far) and dc, whom I intend to retire.
    Just hanging in till then
    USARABAT likes this.

maybe because i like football very much especially when it comes to tactical battle.

i also like to manage my own team. even when i play PES in PC, i will never choose existing club in master league,

i will create new team and start manage my team from scratch

back to T11, it offer me to manage my own team, and i still don't find any other football manager game better than this until now.

any other football manager game suggestion? for mobile especially

anyway, i don't like to play game in my phone, if i want to play game, i will play on PC., but football manager game in my phone is exception.
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-09-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.

and i don't want to waste all the effort i have made before. i still got many young players with high quality. it just make me difficult to just quit
    USARABAT likes this.

Me i like to train young 18 player 2 or 3 stars max and build them the way I want it and ads them the right skills and at 21 they are 7 to nearly 8 stars and can go on and on and that keep me playing .
    But since a month I have only few video and frustrate me because I am not be able to train my youg player and at this rate my time is already limited...but still try to find a way to survive , right now 2 in the league, lost cup final and still have champions league final to play but soon with no boosters I will not be able to continue to play for trophies and half of fun is already gone for me .

About new update I don't like it at all , I will try to adapt because they will not reversed but is not so exciting to play anymore because with no arrow oppenmennt know your strategy and in every battle strategies have to be hidden

Time will tell is 50 50 for me right now

Should make a vote on social media about what top 11 customers want, the old of the new version.
    USARABAT likes this.

A little hope that things could get better with the engine, but basically addiction, all this time and energy spent I want to be sure I don't regret it when I leave.
    The thing is I've thought of quitting before the update, my main problem has always been with the fact that result come no matter what I seem to do and results are predetermined.

There is no way someone can tell me that both my team and the other contender in the league lost to the same abandoned team, also everytime he or I had a bad result, the next one would have one also in the next 2 or 3 matches. No human connection, no real reason to keep going.

As bad as this update is at first sight, it is the last hope for me to get my heart fully back on the game, I will wait for the tactical explanation from the devs and if I hear one more time about visual or random stuff I'm gonna probably leave or not invest time in my team.
    USARABAT likes this.

I think it's because I still haven't won the trip crown. Once I win all 3 trophies at once, I can retire in peace lol
    USARABAT likes this.
    Level: 35 Season: 37 League Champion: 11 Times Champions League Champion: 5 Times Cup Champion: 3 Times

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    I think it's because I still haven't won the trip crown. Once I win all 3 trophies at once, I can retire in peace lol
    lol that's the funniest comment I've read so far well at least you have a goal to achieve .. i have won the treble 4 times so far and tomorrow might be the fifth ... team management on top 11 became like a boring routine :/
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-09-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I am a fan of T11 2014.
    After so many updates (most of them disappointed for my taste), still T11 it's the best football manager game you can play (android/ online/ ftp) , with a big and active community (forum and fb groups), many human players on line (ok, that's not so good for auctions )

and I want to reach 20 trebles
    USARABAT, Alessio Fitch and brolly like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    I just wish they come up with new challenging ideas to attract us more ... to make us think more ... this game has a great potential ( huge number of fans ) with bad developers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast