Page 151 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Rookie
    July, would you mind reverse-jinxing my returnleg away too??

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    July, would you mind reverse-jinxing my returnleg away too??

hehe
    Well I have 48 hours of head scratching going on, Just thinking of a poor 0-0 in my CL Quarter-Final and need to come up with the right strategy to get my team through this difficult tie.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    good luck

i went out of the cup after a 0-0 the other day, after loosing at home (played 75mins with 10 men ) so it was good to bounce back in CL atleast, and especially against a better quality team

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINALS 1ST LEG

July Fourth 0-0 ST.KOOZ United

July Fourth 108.3 4-1-3W-2 First Half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 2nd Half - ST.KOOZ United 100.3 4-3N-1-2
    This was unexpected, especially since he played "through the middle" and you "down both flanks" (?)... I´ve been playing against such kind of formation (CUP: final-eight)... 4-1-2-1-2 against his 4-3N-1-2... Otherwise go "butterfly" ..Wish you all best!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Just can't believe it

I had 6 big chances 1 vs 1 and hit the post 5 times

Truly amazing this game:|

It just seems that the game was against me this match with that kind of misses

Sh*t result! .. I hope you do better in the 2nd leg.... Also you should have noticed his DML+DMR and go with a ML + MR instead of 3MC´s or 3ST´s.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 19 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz demolish "BorisRager FC" in CL semi-final first leg!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q42,6) Formation: 4-1-2-1-2/3W-2N-2N-3W-1 >> 1 - 3 << BorisRager FC (Q35,2) Formation: 3N-1-2-2W-2
    SCORERS: X.Shaqiri (28min),I.Olić (49min.ass:Jovetić), H.Salihamidžić (76 & 79min)
    SUBS: D.Srna <> S.Kolašinac, E.Džeko < > H.Salihamidžić
    MOTM: NONE

Balkan Boyz took a huge step towards the Champions League semi-finals on Thursday evening after humbling the Israeli giants BorisRager FC with 4-0 at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". Hasan Salihamidžić scored twice, Xherdan Shaqiri and Ivica Olić had one goal each.

Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that it was a comprehensive and convincing 4-0 win, but that "nothing is yest decided, it's just half-time". Asked if he could believe how easy they managed to beat the 2nd best Q-rated team in the CL this season he said "not really...I think we knew we were able to give them good competition and win with a goal margin or so, but nobody expected a 4-0 win. I think everybody said before it was a 60%40 game". The Balkan Boyz’s win sets them up for "comfortable" return as their 4-0 win at home will make their job a lot easier ahead of the second leg on Saturday. But -Ljepoje- emphasized that "the only thing I know, which is great, is that my team will not go there and want to defend themselves."

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlitos View Post
    Well at least form me the server maintenance started just 2 minutes ago, and if I'm not mistaken at the start of new season will require at least 2 hours.
    I will be lvl3 next season, won the league in my first and second season.
    For the next season I don't know, I have few resource maybe 5MIL and 170 token, maybe I will sell several player and I will only buy 2 players ( not scouts!! ) and I will try to win again the league, until now i has been too unlucky in bot CUP and CL..
    how you get so huge token at only season 3??? are you but it or get from reference? very impressive

I won in CL against a team who has players with 6 stars, 2-1 away ..
    I hope I do it again at home ..

and then I'll have to face a scout buyer in semi-finals .. he even has 7 stars players ..
    Last edited by jihado86; 04-26-2013 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    I won in CL against a team who has players with 6 stars, 2-1 away ..
    I hope I do it again at home ..

and then I'll have to face a scout buyer in semi-finals .. he even has 7 stars players ..
    You can do it, I beat a team with 8* this season
    jihado86 likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This was unexpected, especially since he played "through the middle" and you "down both flanks" (?)... I´ve been playing against such kind of formation (CUP: final-eight)... 4-1-2-1-2 against his 4-3N-1-2... Otherwise go "butterfly" ..Wish you all best!
    I don't have DML/DMR because I don't play formations such as 3-2-3-2 and the butterfly.

Anyways I think I already know what formation I'm going to start with in the 2nd Leg.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*