Page 33 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Scout buyer in CL has already notched up 3 scouts so far

If we play each other in the final (likely), then it will be a matter of PTer vs SBer
    I am both a SCOUT Buyer and a POWER Trainer here... There is only 1 of those teams in the CL this season and thats July Fourth.

EDIT: Ivor Hardy is 7*110

Last edited by July Fourth; 04-08-2013 at 06:44 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I am both a SCOUT Buyer and a POWER Trainer here... There is only 1 of those teams in the CL this season and thats July Fourth.

EDIT: Ivor Hardy is 7*110

How much packs did you spend on him? I´m PT my 5th scout now, a 22yr old MC with SA (passing/playmaker ability). Probably done with him until tomorrow
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Lol how does it irritate ppl when some1 name their player to their liking? imma name my players after fellow forum members starting next season.
    July 5th
    Ro edu. Pricop. MkdII. Morgan
    Lejepoje.
    Unkulukulu. Darth
    Dv8r. adel gamal. Kevinagueroz

Match report
    with the perfect tactic 4-5-1 vagistyle we dominates the opposition. dv8r got on the score board with a slick back heele. 2 mins later Kevin cross high and the keeper just reaches the ball only for it fell nicely waiste high and adel pokes the ball in with his crotch at point blank range just like Ronaldo. He runs to the fans and points at his crotch just like Ronaldo. 2-0 half time.
    how ever the opposition hit back on the 2nd half. With darth caught napping (power training) the other sides St weaves his way through while unkululu was playing rocks paper scissors with lejepoje. Pricop and mkdII was busy online monitoring the forum and Morgan asked to give him a minute to finish the auction, ro edu alone failed to cover his line and had to make a foul inside the box. July waves his hands as the penalty taker makes his run and dives the wrong way. 2-1.
    The clock struck 80' and the whole perfect tactic team stops as it was after maintenance and every player sat down to mark their fav player on the TM. we lost 3-2 and July demands using 2 tokens which darth will sponsor to change the 2nd leg to just before maintenance time to avoid same mistakes.

Lets drink some more ))

Haha! Good one!

I actually played as a DMC and DMR in my younger days, can still smell the lovely scent of freshly-cut grass
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    How much packs did you spend on him? I´m PT my 5th scout now, a 22yr old MC with SA (passing/playmaker ability). Probably done with him until tomorrow
    Think I have only used 15 greens on him to get there, He was not far off 7* to begin with before I started resuming power training a few hours ago. O'Sullivan and Hogan are well on there way for new positions already gaining 35/70/105 per round.

Addicted

good deal if you need a MC?

Spending greens like crazy, but my cup opponent runs away in quality (already 10 higher level scouts). Yesterdays results probably provocated him.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post

good deal if you need a MC?
    Yeah I would say that one is worth 50T

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ok I suppose but too overweighted to attack for a DMC.
    Yes true, I will try to give him points now on defence, in attack he have more then need.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    good to know

but i will wait till i see my league opponents, maybe i get a easy one like last season and i dont need him. 50T is still a lot for me, cause i have to buy my tokens, there are close to no videos

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes true, I will try to give him points now on defence, in attack he have more then need.
    Don't forget "Physical and Mental". Once you 'll made him a balanced player, he will become a beast for sure.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -