Page 82 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

We lost for the first time at home in 3 seasons... F*ck knows how we screwed this one up this badly. Opponents only had a few 7* players and 5* mainly and we had an almost full 7* team.

Yet again butterfly, 4-5-1v and 4-1-2-1-2 ND all failed against 4-4-2

So we lose 3-1 on the day and 6-2 on aggregate. Pathethic.
    13% possession bonus for me as well
    Last edited by dv8r; 04-12-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    We lost for the first time at home in 3 seasons... F*ck knows how we screwed this one up this badly. Opponents only had a few 7* players and 5* mainly and we had an almost full 7* team.

Like me... Just was too annoyed to post the match report on the Cup, just when you feel like you got done perhaps a bit unjustly.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Season 39-cd5w035nrgh2cfhz6.jpg
    after two days with disappointing league results, I had a good day again.

The team i played in league was 3-0-0 before the match (and is still in front of me after the match), but it was quite one sided. It shows that the two draws were both unlucky (i guess i would have won the second if i watched it, but i was busy last night). Lets hope the next matches will be more like todays, I want to be #1 in my league asap.

The cup match today was kinda close, but at 2-2 red card in '62 for my opponent (spitting^^) and a goal with the following freekick put me in front and there was no real danger for the rest of the game.

Now I hope for a beatable opponent for next cup round. I really want to do good in cup, cause i get nice price money there (playing only vs lvl4+5 with me being lvl3) and i need some money to improve my team.

edit: and I got my first scout, by training not buying^^
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-12-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Like me... Just was too annoyed to post the match report on the Cup, just when you feel like you got done perhaps a bit unjustly.
    I dont know how I failed twice.. He's an inactive L9 manager who I should be beating. I usually beat 4-4-2 but it didnt work for both matches so idk whats going on.. Average qualities were like 53 vs 45. Poor.

I dont know how I failed twice.. He's an inactive L9 manager who I should be beating. I usually beat 4-4-2 but it didnt work for both matches so idk whats going on.. Average qualities were like 53 vs 45. Poor.
    Whats the plan now? Friendlies or Power Training?

League Match

kullehh FC 1 : 0 E 14 NG . FC

more than 10 times my players 1 vs1 with GK and Joya scored from free kick
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Whats the plan now? Friendlies or Power Training?
    Both I guess. Not much to do now I have a good 7* team but this game engine is just so annoying. Cant see Royal Rumble cup changing either. So I 'll forever be knocked out because a higher level team can buy scouts to knock me out

Both I guess. Not much to do now I have a good 7* team but this game engine is just so annoying. Cant see Royal Rumble cup changing either. So I 'll forever be knocked out because a higher level team can buy scouts to knock me out
    It's a dilemna regards to the cup, It's either let your team decline in quality to have a chance of winning it, but that puts winning the league and CL in jeopardy and when you decide the time is right to have a go at winning the cup by power training from a weaker than normal squad that you have, it will only be valid for one season and your still not certain to win the cup either, best of playing for the league/CL each season and playing friendlies once you get knocked out the Cup. Obviously I don't like the Cup myself but I'll play to win when I'm in it. The cup prize money isnt that great either.

Thai Team FC 0-3 July Fourth League Round 4
    Thai Team FC 96.2 4-4-2 Classic - July Fourth 107.3 3N-1-3W-1-2

There are 2 Thai Teams in my league this season, this one has an 'FC' on the end of the thai text so we can call this one Thai Team FC and the other Thai Team when I come to play those. Undoubtably we are much stronger than our opponents and they managed to hold their own for 2/3rds of the game after a boring first half stalemale, we eventually broke the deadlock when I looked to the subs bench for options... Papaleo broke clear and played an excellent pass to Michu to tuck it away to give us the lead, then the home side were not done as they made a couple of attacks themselves which Hogan dealt with superbly and Papaleo then buried the game towards the end with skill to beat a defender and hit it in off the bar and again on the 89th minute from a counter attack after playing it past the defense and took it round the keeper to knock it in for 3-0.

Goals: Michu (63) Papaleo (79,89) MOTM: Papaleo.

Like dv8r, we also struggled against the 4-4-2 classic until we got the goal.
    dv8r likes this.

I beat a 4-4-2 using a 4-5-1-V against slightly higher quailty than mine in CL so it does still work.