Page 98 of 203 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    What a awesome Player, playing 3 positions and defensive wall SA lol
    he's like an extra expensive scout fml
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post

I can never stop Just wanted to replace a sub
    LOL.... I can understand why he went to KO R64, covers all 3 defensive positions and has a special ability, 22 y.o. 5*39. I have a player like him in Ramirez in my team but I did PT his DR and SA to get him there but since he is a fast trainer he will be in my team for quite sometime.

You can imagine how many greens or tokens it would take it PT a defender that doesn't have all 3 roles and the SA. With Ramirez it took me 100 greens approx to give with the DR role and the defensive wall SA.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post

I can never stop Just wanted to replace a sub
    Dude, what's your deal? 66T + 23M for a 22yr old?

Naah, just kidding! But I would PT him until he reached world class (7*) and then take it easy for a while. The beginning of next season isn´t far away you know, there will be better ones on next lvl
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Bad day yesterday, 2 injuries and I fell asleep after bringing my son to bed, thus missing the cup game (injury in minute 11, no autoreplacements, no possession bonus, 1-1 draw)

Otoh, an unnecessary draw against a weaker team in the cup isnt as bad as in league or CL group, as long as I can win the other game or draw with 2-2. League game was an unproblematic 2-0.

5+ injuries so far this season, I suspect at season 1 and 2 there is a "newbie bonus" to avoid frustration, but once the players are hooked, they get lots of injuries and need lots of red packs. Making a B-team for friendlies paid off, 2 extra red packs per day seem to be necessary at this level...
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    Bad day yesterday, 2 injuries and I fell asleep after bringing my son to bed, thus missing the cup game (injury in minute 11, no autoreplacements, no possession bonus, 1-1 draw)

Otoh, an unnecessary draw against a weaker team in the cup isnt as bad as in league or CL group, as long as I can win the other game or draw with 2-2. League game was an unproblematic 2-0.

5+ injuries so far this season, I suspect at season 1 and 2 there is a "newbie bonus" to avoid frustration, but once the players are hooked, they get lots of injuries and need lots of red packs. Making a B-team for friendlies paid off, 2 extra red packs per day seem to be necessary at this level...
    Speaking of friendlies... I'd love to see the day when Top 11 increases squad size from 22 players to 25 players to be more in-line with real world football. I don't know why they insist on 22 players though. I always find that a max 22 is not enough to work with.

25 players per squad = more transfers = more tokens for nordeus.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL.... I can understand why he went to KO R64, covers all 3 defensive positions and has a special ability, 22 y.o. 5*39. I have a player like him in Ramirez in my team but I did PT his DR and SA to get him there but since he is a fast trainer he will be in my team for quite sometime.

You can imagine how many greens or tokens it would take it PT a defender that doesn't have all 3 roles and the SA. With Ramirez it took me 100 greens approx to give with the DR role and the defensive wall SA.
    at level its about 105 tokens for 23 million plus 65 tokens thats 170 tokens. To make myself feel better I'd like to think I bought him for 10 tokens, came with no SA and only plays DC/DL and I needed DR lol, Thanks July, kinda feel lil better.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Dude, what's your deal? 66T + 23M for a 22yr old?

Naah, just kidding! But I would PT him until he reached world class (7*) and then take it easy for a while. The beginning of next season isn´t far away you know, there will be better ones on next lvl
    I just wanted to replace Bush because Bush will be done after this season as its impossible for him to reach Scout level this season, but its only a sub so...I don't know, maybe youre right, he'll replace Varane as well

League Round 7

Liverpool FC Vs Warrington FC

Nervy start to this one today as Warrington faced a team with 10 less quality than themselves and initial fears were worsened when on 8 minutes LFC scored a stormer of a free kick in the eighth minute. After the initial shock of going a goal down Warrington dusted themselves down and dominated the rest of the match to end the game with a 1-5 win.

The day was made even better when the league leaders Git FC, fell to their first defeat of the campaign leaving Warrington top of the league on goal difference from C.C Kryptonia.

Someone for friendly

Champions League, round 4 - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Hey Bro Munmun
    Perfect Tactics: 51.6, 4-5-1v (30' butterfly)
    Hey Bro Munmun: 35.1, 4-1-3W-1-1

We have progressed to the next round of the CL with a win over Hey Bro Munmun. We started off slowly, the 4-5-1 v not performing well against the 4-1-3W-1-1 so we switched to the butterfly and immediately we got a goal. Mata broke free of the defence and rolled the ball to Petersen for an easy goal. We didn't seem to care until the 73rd minute when Blomqvist knocked in a long range strike and then Vittalone's header from a corner making it 3-0. Mata topped things off with a solo effort from the counter attack, making it 4-0 and securing our place in the next round as group winners.

Goals: Petersen (33'), Blomqvist (73'), Vittalone (77'), Mata (82')
    MOTM: Mata
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<