Page 29 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Please tell me that Ronnie O'Sullivan is NOT named after the snooker player. I have met him on a couple of occassions, and I can't remember ever meeting such an obnoxious person in my life.
    Should I put Steve Davis instead?
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Played my first leg cup match tonight, and won 2-0, but have been out for a drink, so will post match report tomorrow, when I can think clearer.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes like you, still not happy with current cup format but of course I still like to win so I will give it my best shot, but if I get knocked out then I'm not too concerned. League/CL is what we look to win every season now. Think my 3 new signings could give us a 'complete' look to July Fourth this season.

I hope so. But hey, we still get some money for participating.

Yeah, you made some good signings and hopefully they will meet your expectations. Otherwise, just give them a xtra boost.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

have no idea how I managed to make things difficult for me in this cup.. I'm playing against what seems to be an abandoned team, had 72% possession and 24\13 in shots against 13\5. still only won 3-2 at home, hopefully my players will perform better when I play the away game.
    so annoying..

Loool, another lemon sold for 3x his value... You can imagine how many rounds that went to...I wish I saw it lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

New Team's Incoming Transfers, Final Standings:

1) Patrick Everett: we might as well call him P.Everett Kai (remastered), lol. We sold out a 22 YO 3* with DW sa just to take this by pure chanche: we were experimenting the new OFFERS sistem, and we were trying to understand what those token prices meant. When we offered a good bunch of money and 13 tokens (9+4) for this 39,8 DL we were quite disappointed, but then the other guy accepted and we could achieve a good one. 6* with few training sessions.

2)Cliffor Yuma: this was our first Scout for the season. 44,4 Q, 22 Yo, not so bad SA. Having already an aerial and wall, we went straight for him. The only down is the single role he can play in.

3)Pierre Le Blanc: we took this apart untill we had nothing better to go for. With an incredible lack of MCs even among autogens, we decided to close an eye on his age (24) just due to him nearing the 7th star. The second scout, for which his SA played a big role.

4)Ted Carter: we needed a new DMC and since Universal Player might resume we went for this Scout immediatly after Yuma. Surely his Q nearing 43 wasn't exactly what we wanted, but due to the young age of 22 we closed our second eye. His corner SA comes handy for a DMC, since now Hutton can freely join the headers club.

5)Ed Warner: A very good and young Keeper to have as reserve, he was lonely and abandoned in the early morning TL so we decided to devote 1 T to adopt it and were successful.

6)James Derrick: We acquired this player via OFFERS through our friends Bakuretsu Storm (module change). This guy actually scored 17 goals last season playing as AMR, and was injured for about a whole week. He's young, strong, and fast trainer. We'll keep him on 34,8 to mass up skill points (as picture shows) and work on the MR role and 6*. We have high expectations for this guy.

7)Jason Derrick: James' brother, and the opposite; his AML and ML roles cover what New Team needed in order to be competitive with every possible formation's combo. A good player, still 21 YO which someone put in the TL. He was acquired for 5 tokens beating a Thai opponent for it.

8)Karl Heinz Schneider: We did bet on him. The second transfer from Bakuretsu Storm, along with James Derrick, for a total cost of 15 T. He's a fast trainer, Q37 ST which will and must inherit Hutton's legacy. New Team's captain is on the peak of his career and we believe this will be the last year he'll be able to play to his fullest.

9)Richard Flanagan: Another lone wolf who was tempted by a Philipine's Offer which surely was a "before going bed" one. We offered 1T for the lulz and another one to avoid a comeback from the Phi guy. Great success and he's a very fast trainer. We unluckily missclicked when adding skill points and he's now 5*, but still trains at 35/60/120. A young 19 YO defender which will steal Bruce Harper's place very probably.

10)Johnny Mason: a promise! He was there just when we were finished on transfers, with his value of 4,4M (pretty high) and the base being under 4 (3,6 if i recall). We decided to bet a token to give a shot at his training stats and BOOM, bullseye. The talented mini-player trains regularly at 50/95/185 pace, with peaks at 60/105/198 untill now. We are still trying to understand what to do with him. Either train him the whole season without adding points, or give it to our friends Baku Storm for 0 tokens and let him make him play and further develop (he needs a ST more). His 25 Sps in few training sessions are no joke, though.

Last Minute :
    While we were feeding the newspapers with these infos, we defined the acquiring of Danny Mellow (Danny Mellow Kai), a 24 yo Q 38,4 MC with PK SA which completed our Midfield.

We are now looking for the upcoming Youth players from our academy to see if anyone will prove worthy.

Coming soon: New Team's showcase for the new season!!
    Stay tuned!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Should I put Steve Davis instead?
    Didn't Luton Town once have a player called Steve Davis?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Didn't Luton Town once have a player called Steve Davis?
    Crewe Alexandra Manager.

I should of just kept the Arsenal Legends theme running and put Liam Brady or something like that. Dunno what made me put Ronnie O'Sullivan for... lol

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Loool, another lemon sold for 3x his value... You can imagine how many rounds that went to...I wish I saw it lol
    I got some sort of encouraging news for you...

Zidane 28 year-old 6* training stats 12/22/32... Could there be a bit of life left in Petersen for Power Training in the next couple of seasons?

New I'm in Level 4. And pretty much this season is a rebuilding year. Just look at my squad right now: Season 39-top-eleven-squad-4-7.jpg
    Barely won my first cup game at home 2:1 and one of my players got injured. :/ I currently have 24 tokens and a smudge over five million. I was forced to resign one of my one star defenders so I can at least have a squad to go into next game. I don't even dare take a stab in the auction house, but I really need players and I need them ASAP!

I won't be able to spectate my next match since I have school tomorrow. Wish me luck, though. =D
    Ljepoje likes this.