Page 79 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Team news: AC RejRa vs Perfect Tactics

In the 2nd game of the CL, we play against AC RejRa, a Polish team who are struggling to find goals in the CL and the league. His team is full of 2* and 3* players with one 4* player. Perfect Tactics on the other hand have 8 players on 7* players and the rest being 2 6* players and 1 5* player in Lamb.

Eastgate and Blomqvist return from suspension and this will be our first time this season where we are able to play our strongest 11. Hardy plays as DC with Warmwater and Vittalone with new signing Xander van der Zande playing on his debut. Nascimento plays up front and of course Petersen on the right, Mata on the left, completing the buterfly.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    anyone else geting to many cards and injures this season , because i am geting to many card and injures
    my MC 5 games played 3 yellows

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    anyone else geting to many cards and injures this season , because i am geting to many card and injures
    3 red cards in 6 games.. It's stupid! I only got one all season last season
    kullehh likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Apprentice
    How i'm doing? uhm
    Trying not to play illegal formations with the players i've left. Very bad luck the last few days

This is like real life football ................. NOT.
    Last edited by reallaw; 04-11-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    kullehh likes this.

two of my players are injured in my CL game right now
    Last edited by kullehh; 04-11-2013 at 08:50 PM.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    How i'm doing? uhm
    Trying not to play illegal formations with the players i've left. Very bad luck the last few days

This is like real life football ................. NOT.
    i hope nordeus remove this from game , i used once easy tackling and i got 1 yellow card + 1 player injured
    Last edited by kullehh; 04-11-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    Black Hawks and Maor23 like this.
    (*_*)

Addicted
    Two very good victories for us today.

Before the CL game, Rhondda Rovers couldn't be arsed waiting on the negotiation front any longer and made their first signing of the scout list, a Q48 22yo DC with Aerial Defender SA. The race is on to sign a quality striker or two from somewhere.

A good 2-0 victory for us in the CL against the strongest team in my group against Fdd FC, though this was marred by 3(!!!) injuries in a 12 minute spell that saw my two MC's and my best striker out, though thankfully two are 2 day injuries and one is a 3 day injury, so all can naturally heal (only got one game tomorrow).

The majority of my backup was used for a possible tough game against Goatisan away, who had also won two on the bounce going into the game and five straight wins in their previous games. They lined up in a 4-5-1 formation, but with the majority of my first teamers being rested for the match, we tried to use our strengths to our advantage and played an unusual 3-1-4-2, with the DM pushing up to make a 5 man midfield.

Fortunately, the backup were up for a fight and the formation paid off with a 3-0 victory, all of which were scored in the first half. Currently top of the league on goal difference, we play a bot team (Hayda Bre) tomorrow with three of my main players out injured. We should win this regardless, though I've read that people have struggled with bots on here.
    kullehh likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League, Matchday 3.

New Team [4-1-2-1-2] 8 - 0 "Insert Arabic Name FC" [4-4-2]

A fairly easy match against one of the "main opponents" in this season's League. Against the 4-4-2 flat our Narrow Diamond resulted devastating, even if this time too we had our MCs playing the big role of main scorers, while only Lenders up until now unblocked with a goal today, leaving out other main strikers still at 0 (Hutton, Schneider). The match was clearly a preannounced killing spread started with Denton receiving from Ivor Hardy and beating in the early moments of the match the still cold keeper (2'). Despite being his first official match, Hutton even not scoring held a magnificent performance serving the first two of his 3 daily assists to James Derrick (20') and Mark Lenders (31') ending the first half on 3-0.
    In the second half Is Oliver Hutton again finding the right path for Paul Diamond (57') after some mins of tiki-taka, who followed a second goal few minutes later (66'); Two goals from Rob Denton (73', 85') and one from Becker (76', League's top scorer) rounded the final result on 8-0. New Team first in the board with just one team keeping the winning streak behind.

Scorers: Rob Denton (3), Paul Diamond (2), Tom Becker, Mark Lenders, James Derrick.
    MoM: Rob Denton (9), New Team.

Champion's League, Matchday 2

Fc Barcelona [5-2MC-1-2] 0 - 2 New Team [4-1-2-1-2]

We surely expected some sort of resistance from this averagly good team taking off the hat a super defensive 5-3-2, but we didn't expect to have so many difficulties during the game. More than once for all the duration of the match we risked on his counter-attacks and found difficultly spaces to get the ball in. But this time, as their work should be, when our midfielders couldn't break the chains our Strikers took the team's pride on their shoulders and gave it their all.
    Despite the managers being both active (with a possible cup opponent supporting FC Barcelona) our possession was far superior since the start. Altho, Barca's keeper was defently in his gracious state today (Rating: 8) as he managed to deflect in corners everything our mids and forwards shoot at him. We went ahead thanks to a magnifique header by Karl Heinz Schneider from one of the many corners in the first half,drew perfectly by Clifford Yuma as Hardy was resting for this one (18'). Barca reaction followed right after with a 30 mts shoot which Price succesfully made his bocking the ball on the ground. We kept pushing without many successes, managing to safely recover the ball twice during Barca's two dangerous counters. In the second half we got in the finally recovered Le Blanc along with the captain Oliver Hutton (for the unnoticed but generous 8 rated Mason), who with a personal action jumped two defenders and the keeper giving us the safe 0-2 which concluded the match, as our opponents' reaction wasn't properly strong to penetrate our mails.

Scorers: Karl Heinz Schneider, Oliver Hutton.
    MoM: Clifford Yuma (9), New Team.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 04-11-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

Champions League, round 2 AC REJRa 0-4 Perfect Tactics
    AC REJRA: 36.2, 4-4-2
    Perfect Tactics: 51.4, butterfly

An easy win and we remain top of the group. Mata with a long range strike put us 1-0 up and then after a quiet remainder of the half we found some more goals in the 2nd half. Van der Zande with his first goal for Perfect Tactics from the counter attack before Hardy added to the score 7 minutes later. A late Petersen free kick made it 4-0 and rounded off a routine win

Goals: Mata (15'), van der Zande (53'), Hardy (60'), Petersen (77')
    MOTM: Warmwater

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Addicted
    To add to my three injuries already, my backup DL has injured himself in training and is out for 4 days. Useless geriatric tit. Might flog him for fun and let someone else have his injury.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1