Page 60 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

I wonder if the new forum league is on my server. Any of my current friends care to send a friend request to me, so I can find out?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I wonder if the new forum league is on my server. Any of my current friends care to send a friend request to me, so I can find out?
    No it isn't highest level on that server is L2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I want to see if any of you guys are on my main server. PM me if you want facebook link.
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just bought our backup striker for 1 token.. 31 years old though
    Horrible isn't it? I had to revert to older players this season with having next to $ available and I went down as low as $202K earlier for my team balance. Never seen a balance in the 'K' area for seasons on my main account.

Bought my 2nd GK for 6T.

Funny how a level 7 guy wanted him loool, but I sniped him and got a very nice 2nd GK, one who could get to the next star through natural training

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Champions League, Group Stage, Matchday 1

New Team [3N-1-3W-1-2] 5 - 1 [3W-2DMC-MR/ML-1-2] Omer SK

We really thought we'd have an easier match with a bit more goals, and surely no goal conceided. But seems like Mad's Eleven is still adapting to the module's experiments acting lately. We started with some balance between midfield, and after about five minutes we were steadily pushing them on their 3/4 of field. Despite that, Omer SK's three back plus thetwo DMCS offered a fierce resistance as we tried to pierce through them. We managed to get ahead with a wonderful shoot from distance by Tom Becker early in the half (15') and that made things easier. Hardy found Becker free in the area a bit later and served him for the AMC's second goal, and 2-0 (24'). Three minutes later it was Jason Derrick's turn shooting the ball in the net after jumping two markers (27').

In the second half we kept the pace up experimenting further and getting Mason out just after he failed a good chanche, for Paul Diamond, setting New Team on 3-1-4-1-1: after about fifteen minutes Harper flies over the side, and centers a perfect ball for the upcoming Rob Denton's header which signed the 4-0 (60'). Coach Mad made some space for Ross (-->Hardy) and Lenders (-->Schneider), when after a fierce forcing we took a counter and the 4-1 goal by A.Cubas, who headed in the net his companion's cross from the side (72'). Unsatisfied, we closed the match five minutes from end again with Becker and his long range cannon-shoot (85').

Statistics:

Scorers: Tom Becker (3), Jason Derrick, Rob Denton, A. Cubas.

MoM: Jason Derrick (8), New Team.

Tomorrow we'll have two matches away, first one for League and 2 hrs later CUP against Chelsea FC, a strong team. Coach Mad is gonna rest his best eleven's choiche for the cup.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Addicted
    A nice 4-0 away win in the league against Fiver puts me in second after another team won 5-0. My CL campaign got of to a decent start by drawing away 3-3 with the same team that just finished a league match and just got rest boosts 5 minutes before the match begun.

Only one league match tomorrow in the evening against the 1838573629473820473920th Real Madrid team.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    A nice 4-0 away win in the league against Fiver puts me in second after another team won 5-0. My CL campaign got of to a decent start by drawing away 3-3 with the same team that just finished a league match and just got rest boosts 5 minutes before the match begun.

Only one league match tomorrow in the evening against the 1838573629473820473920th Real Madrid team.
    I had a game today in one of my accounts for T11 against a Real Madrid... They seem to be the most common team name in T11 I think.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 3 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

LEAGUE & CL : ROUND 1

HEADLINE: Nemanja Vidić and Hasan Salihamidžić leads Balkan Boyz to two openings wins!

Well folks, what to say? This is day we were waiting for since saturday morning; The League & CL kick-offs!

We started our first league game away and played quite well, controlling the game from the start to the end with a ball possession of 66%. We decided to go for the 4-5-1 V formation for the first time, and I was a little bit nervous because I wasn't sure if it was the right choice or not. But as the game went on and the goals started to pour in, there were no dilemma about it! Our newly signed scouts, Ivica Olić and Hasan Salihamidžić who played as AMR resp. AML did a great job forward, and Nemanja Vidić and Sead Hajrović managed to clear all dangerous opportunities and therefore a clean sheet. This win puts us at the top of the league table, in front of our biggest rivals: FC Kula and Beauteville FC. Next league game will be played tomorrow, and our opposition is a Spanish team. The game will be played at home at 14.31CET.

In our second game we faced a quite defensive and discipline German team, FC Nightmare. We decided to stick to the 4-5-1 V formation as in the first game, despite the fact that he played a 4-4-2 diamond formation. Anyway, we managed to break through his defence in the 43rd minute and score a goal before the halftime. In the second half our newly signed scout, Ivica Olić got injured and replaced by Luka Modrić. And as the game drew to a close, I started to lose my patient. I decided to make a substitution in the midfield and push forward. This genius move seemed to be the right one and the goals started to pour in one by one. At the end we managed to win quite big and the win puts us in front of group F. Next CL game will be played on Thursday, and our opposition is a Thai team. The game will be played away, starting at 17.40CET.

STATS
    League: M.Kovačić (8min), I.Olić (35min.ass:H.Salihamidžić ), H.Salihamidžić (44min&61min) and I.Hajrović (49min.ass:S.Bečirević). Subs: 58min: E.Džeko <> S.Jovetić and 63min:X.Shaqiri <> A.Halilović
    CL: E.Džeko (43min&77min. ass:N.Vidić), A.Halilović (78min.ass:N.Vidić),S.Sušić (84min) and H.Salihamidžić (86min.ass:N.Vidić)
    Subs: 58min:I.Olić <> L.Modrić, 77min:X.Shaqiri <> A.Halilović and 81min:M.Kovačić <> S.Kolašinac.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I had a game today in one of my accounts for T11 against a Real Madrid... They seem to be the most common team name in T11 I think.
    I am playing against Barcelona later, This 2 names seem to pop up all the time
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats