Page 70 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I decided to give some of my bench players a little game time and then this happens.....

No comment

Seems that I´m not alone..A friend of mine got a draw against this guy.
    Season 39-friend.jpg

Oh i'm so pissed right now
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    what to do , this is part of game
    I will give them a "game" on my own if necessary
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Pro
    Sell me Jovetic then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Seems that I´m not alone..A friend of mine got a draw against this guy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FRIEND.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	5014

Oh i'm so pissed right now
    the fifth game that i am lossing up to 80s minutes and then i score 1/2 times , something is not working properly in the game engine, now its very hard to score and i changed 3 formations but still having same problem
    Last edited by kullehh; 04-10-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    (*_*)

Season 39-7vs5.png

lost 3-2 in cup vs level 7 team haha
    kullehh likes this.

We had put up for sale Johny Mason, an interesting 18 yo Q34 striker, about 3 hours ago. At the end of the negotiations, we are proud to announce that after putting him available for 5,6 M after several rounds of elimination he went for the final price of 8 M.

We got the 18 yo free youth from our facility, just to find out he trained like a retarded on 10/25/40. We immediatly sacked him, but before that we hanged him on the bar and used him as shooting target practice for our seniors.

We are now proud to present you the fruit of our efforts overnight. We achieved money equal to nearly 50T and due to it, we invested over a brand new appeared scout.

We shiningly present to the medias Oliver Hutton KAI (V2)

We will immediatly take action to bring him to 7*. This new arrival brings our so seeked initial seson's phase objective very near. We are now 39.2 Q out of our 40.0 objective.

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    the fifth game that i am lossing up to 80s minutes and then i score 1/2 times , something is not working properly in the game engine, now its very hard to score and i changed 3 formations but still having same problem

Yeah, I know. I had the same issue yesterday. Couldn´t score more then 1 goal for 70 minutes, then "pang"! Scored 4 more in 2 to 3 minutes and won 5-0. It's becoming ridiculous
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    We had put up for sale Johny Mason, an interesting 18 yo Q34 striker, about 3 hours ago. At the end of the negotiations, we are proud to announce that after putting him available for 5,6 M after several rounds of elimination he went for the final price of 8 M.

We got the 18 yo free youth from our facility, just to find out he trained like a retarded on 10/25/40. We immediatly sacked him, but before that we hanged him on the bar and used him as shooting target practice for our seniors.

We are now proud to present you the fruit of our efforts overnight. We achieved money equal to nearly 50T and due to it, we invested over a brand new appeared scout.

We shiningly present to the medias Oliver Hutton KAI (V2)

We will immediatly take action to bring him to 7*. This new arrival brings our so seeked initial seson's phase objective very near. We are now 39.2 Q out of our 40.0 objective.
    Hahahaha, good one!

Nice striker you got there, I hope he will meet you´re expectations this season
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

League, round 2 - Biru Hitam FC 2-5 Perfect Tactics
    Biru Hitam: 35.1, 3W-1-3W-1-2
    Perfect Tactics: 51.7, 4-5-1v

Where to start from this one... Yet another red card for Perfect Tactics and the suspensions keep piling in. We actually don't have a DMC to play so that leaves us unable to play the 4-5-1 v for our next match.

We got off to a flying start with 2 goals in 20 minutes, one from Petersen and another from Mata. We looked to be in control of the game and we did when Petersen made it 3-0 after half time, Nascimento broke free of the defence and crossed it for Petersen for an easy header. A minute later, Eastgate was the villain for our first league goal conceded this season, a clumsy tackle giving away a free kick and Zammit scored from it, but we replied a minute later when Norris struck from long range, making it 4-1 and game over for sure. Petersen added another and got a hat trick before some late drama unfolded in the last 5 minutes. Substitute Balbuena was sent off for a professional foul and Atalli's spot kick was saved by De Mafia. Then Hardy was shown a yellow for a late challenge and Zammit scored again giving the home team a small consolation.

Goals: Petersen (16', 51', 71'), Mata (20'), Zammit (52', 88'), Norris (53')
    Pen miss: Atalli (86')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Sent off: Balbuena (86')

I think I should just change my team name to Stoke City, the players are living up to that kind of standard right now.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 2 - Biru Hitam FC 2-5 Perfect Tactics
    Biru Hitam: 35.1, 3W-1-3W-1-2
    Perfect Tactics: 51.7, 4-5-1v

Where to start from this one... Yet another red card for Perfect Tactics and the suspensions keep piling in. We actually don't have a DMC to play so that leaves us unable to play the 4-5-1 v for our next match.

We got off to a flying start with 2 goals in 20 minutes, one from Petersen and another from Mata. We looked to be in control of the game and we did when Petersen made it 3-0 after half time, Nascimento broke free of the defence and crossed it for Petersen for an easy header. A minute later, Eastgate was the villain for our first league goal conceded this season, a clumsy tackle giving away a free kick and Zammit scored from it, but we replied a minute later when Norris struck from long range, making it 4-1 and game over for sure. Petersen added another and got a hat trick before some late drama unfolded in the last 5 minutes. Substitute Balbuena was sent off for a professional foul and Atalli's spot kick was saved by De Mafia. Then Hardy was shown a yellow for a late challenge and Zammit scored again giving the home team a small consolation.

Goals: Petersen (16', 51', 71'), Mata (20'), Zammit (52', 88'), Norris (53')
    Pen miss: Atalli (86')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Sent off: Balbuena (86')

I think I should just change my team name to Stoke City, the players are living up to that kind of standard right now.
    Thank God i'm not alone! ... I will rename my to "Wankers United" if they keep to underperforme like they did today. Anyway, you should be "satisfied" with the win, even if you didn´t manage to keep a clean sheet. There seems to be quite more competitive then last season.

Also, it seems that the so-called "Robot-bot" teams are doing well. I have one currently placed at 3rd place, just 1place below me in the league!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...