Page 76 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

If you never get yellow card and manage to thrash the opponent 5-0 and above. You get 1 green 1 red and 3 blue. Now I am stockpile with lotsa blue but I think July is the wholesaler with 800 morale packs
    July Fourth likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    If you never get yellow card and manage to thrash the opponent 5-0 and above. You get 1 green 1 red and 3 blue. Now I am stockpile with lotsa blue but I think July is the wholesaler with 800 morale packs
    I've got 524 to be exact. Friendlies are worth it if you don't mind getting injuries and not healing some players immediately, I mainly play with reserve/sub players. I've played 8 so far this season.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

When you at least expect it, it happens .......

Scorers: G. Coşkun (38min.cass:N.Nielsen), S.Jovetić (46min), S.Sušić (60min.ass:Vidić) and Halilović (83min. ass:Vidić)

Ps. I didn´t even watch the game, or had full condition/morale since I didnt know that he scheduled the friendly
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-11-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    When you at least expect it, it happens .......

Scorers: G. Coşkun (38min.cass:N.Nielsen), S.Jovetić (46min), S.Sušić (60min.ass:Vidić) and Halilović (83min. ass:Vidić)

Ps. I didn´t even watch the game, or had full condition/morale since I didnt know that he scheduled the friendly
    Delete Friend Button for that.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    lvl 3, not as great in lvl 2 totally screwed. market full of ppl with excess tokens. can't buy a single player.
    knocked out of the cup(stronger opponent). funny i won it last season xD
    top of my group CL, 3rd in league. lets see what happens with my lv 2 team playing in lv 3.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Delete Friend Button for that.

I did that already Also, I was checking him (and his friend) up, and it seems that were in the same CUP tournament.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    Managed to defeat Real Madrid number 248594834232393945934019423490234 in our league game 3-1. Happy with the result, but should have been a bigger win considering the difference in quality.

Two tough games tonight, starting with a CL game against FDD and against someone I haven't looked ahead yet for the league game (all I remember is that the league opponent is weaker).

Still can't buy a player for love nor money though.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've got 524 to be exact. Friendlies are worth it if you don't mind getting injuries and not healing some players immediately, I mainly play with reserve/sub players. I've played 8 so far this season.
    Hmm, then I´m going to do the same. Seems to be a good deal
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I did that already Also, I was checking him (and his friend) up, and it seems that were in the same CUP tournament.
    Next time don't delete him first, hit him back with 2 unannounced friendlies then delete the F**ker
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    Update after day 4:

3 consecutive draws in cup but still in the game... no away goals conceded in game 3, had lots of chances but somehow didnt score, so should be possible to win (or lose with some bad luck)

first CL game was a 6-1 win but I have to win against the 2 dummies since it will be hard to win against the 3rd guy in the group who has a much higher quality than me.

League were 2 straight wins, too, but easy opponents and 2 small injuries... I need to get another decent MC so I can wait out injuries instead of wasting lots of packs. League looks like 2nd place possible, CL qualification very likely.

I need to upgrade 2 or 3 positions, one more defender, a better ML/AML and probably a third MC (my current third is 2.6 star vs 4.8 on the mains), but will wait until some more cash from the CL rolls in and the market cools down.

edit: if you want revenge for unannounced friendlies, just look up his schedule and hit him before CL/cup matches. Or (like i did) friend his facebook account and send him a message... he really didnt know better and hasnt scheduled any friendlies since then.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 04-11-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2